𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐲

On Tuesday Mr Schue told us to go to the auditorium for Glee Club. I was walking with Tina because we just had class together and she was interrogating me about me and Mike's date.

"Tina it was nice ok? enough questions"

"ok but what happened?"

I thought back to my date.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

I got home from school on Friday and ran up to my room, I was jittery with excitement. I put my bag down and checked the time. 4:47 Mike was picking me up at 7 so that gave me 2 hours, roughly.

I went to my bathroom to shower, while I waited for it to heat up I went to pick an outfit. We were going to Breadstix so fancy-casual. I chose a short black dress with matching heels and bag, but to dress it down I paired it with an oversized denim jacket. I showered then dried and curled my hair. 5:58.

I sat at my desk and began my make-up, I was doing my blush when my phone buzzed.

Pop-and-lock-boy
I'm so excited to see you tonight ;)

I giggled to myself before responding and returning to my make-up. Just when I thought I would have no more distractions I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I yelled. Rachel came in and sat on my bed, she picked up one of the stuffed animals and played with it.

"You look really pretty, Mike is lucky" She said to me.

"Isn't he" I responded finishing my mascara, we giggled at my joke, but I knew somthing was up with Rachel so I asked her about it.

"I think I'm in love with Finn"

"Wait what?"

"I think I love him"

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Look, I know you are close to Finn and Quinn but, I really like him"

"1. I am quite close to Finn but not so much Quinn although I do like her. 2. What makes you think you're in love?"

"Everytime I look at him or he looks at me my heart almost explodes, and when he kissed me that day I thought my heart was going to burst out of my chest"

"Ok Rach, I think you do have very strong feelings for him and, yes it could be love but he's with Quinn so right now the best thing is to push down those feelings" I said coming to sit with her on my bed. "And if they just so happen to break up you can pounce"

"Thank you Becca" she said hugging me.

"You're welcome Rach but please leave I have to get changed for my date" After that Rachel left and I changed and went downstairs to wait for Mike. Rachel was on the couch watching Funny Girl.

"Why don't you ask Kurt to come over?"

"I don't think he would want to"

"Tell him he can pick the musical and he will"

"Maybe"