FOURTEEN

"Hailey!" I shouted when I saw them. I don't want to mention that woman's name but I need to get her attention. She stood up quickly when she saw me while Dylan was just calm. "Let's go!"

"Ouch!" I held her hand tightly when Dylan suddenly spoke.

"Relax, dude, your wife is hurting." I stopped and faced him.

"So what, even if I strangle her in front of you you don't care because she is my wife." Not because he is Dylan Dy I am afraid of him.

"Phoenix, let's go, don't fight with him."

"Is that how you treat your wife? We're not doing anything wrong."

"Wow, you're calm huh! Are you impressing my wife?"

"Because I'm not as narrow as you. You didn't even give her a chance to talk and you just dragged her and fought." Damn, I know Dylan who is picky and quickly heats up his head. No words, no conversation. He just will punch you directly. He doesn't want to be questioned or shouted at and suddenly gets angry. Hot-header in a way that doesn't care who gets hit. But in front of this woman? He became calm.

"She's my wife, so I'll do what I want."

"Phoenix, come on, let's go home."

"Even to embarrass her?"

"Why do you care?!"

"I don't care. But you have to ask first before you judge her. If I am the one you judge, I don't care because I'm not obligated to explain my side. But I hope you ask your wife first before you quarrel in front of other people."

"You defended her?"

"Because you're an ass. Your wife is not an easy woman, she deserved to be respected, so yes, I'm defending her. Do you have any problem?" My head only got hotter because of what Dylan said.

A Dylan Damon Dy, this woman has been tamed. The beast of all Dy's siblings. The hard to deal that even his dad he fight.

"Dylan, enough please, Phoenix, let's go home." And she actually even mentioned Dylan's name.

"Your husband is crazy, Hailey."

"Do you like my wife?!" I ask and scream.

"Only a fool would not like your wife. You have to be thankful that she is not the kind of woman who flings with a different man. But if I'm with her I'll leave you because you're more stupid."

"Asshole." I punched him in the face. Everyone knows how good Dylan is at street fighting so he returned the punch to me twice. A big mistake if you look at what I did. I shouldn't have fought a Dy but I'm bent over he says.

"Stopped!" Dane came and stand in the middle. "You idiots, you're just staring at them!" she shouted at three.

"That's your brother, Dane, so we don't want to get involved because it's Phoenix's fault." I looked at Jace badly but he just signed peace.

"What's going on here?" Dane asked.

"Your brother is flirting with my wife!"

"Dylan?!"

"I won't force you to believe me, Dane, because that was really my intention. But when I talked to her, I changed my mind."

"See, you admit it too."

"You're stupid, I said changed my mind?"

"And who are you fooling, me? You even fuck your sister's best friend."

"She likes it, I like it, what do you care?"

"Can you stop now! What did you and Hailey really do and why is Phoenix so angry?"