FIVE

"You look more handsome today and in great shape, 'bro. It doesn't shown that someone forced you to the upcoming wedding." Jace praised me so I smiled. The wedding will be in grandpa's office. That woman doesn't want to be pretentious because she doesn't want attention.

"You know what, Jace, it looks like I want to sell you my Mustang to you." He stopped in what he was doing.

"Are you serious?" he asked then looked and everyone so I smiled.

"Yup."

"You really love that car, sucker, you almost killed me when I used it without asking your permission," Zeus said.

"Well, I change my mind."

"Is that all, man?" Blaze asked.

"Because Jace informed Jessa about Phoenix's wedding. Jessa is here and they're ok." Everyone look at Dane and even I was surprised at what she said. How did she know that? Well, she's a Dy and there's nothing you can in Dy.

"Seriously?" they asked at once.

"You're a stupid you're gay, Jace. One day I will let cocky in your filthy mouth." Zeus hits Jace using the pen.

"Jessa broke up with her fiancé, she told me she realized she didn't want to lose me. She came after she heard the news from Jace about the wedding," I explained.

"A fucking talkative, man."

"You're a fucking gay, sucker."

"I'm sorry, ok? Besides, Phoenix is happy with the outcome. Isn't it bro?"

"I am."

"Is it?" We looked at Dane when she spoke again. "Are you happy without considering the feelings of your soon to be wife? Are you happy to cheat on others? Are you happy that someone will get hurt?"

"Dane, what's wrong?" Zeus asked her.

"Is there a problem, Dane?" Blaze ask her also.

"Nothing, it's not bad to be happy if you're not fooled and hurt someone." Then she stood up and took her bag. "I'll be in my office and I'll just finish something. Anyway, be careful when playing with fire and you might get burn." She slammed the door.

"Problem with? Maybe she still not recovered from her ex?" Jace asks.

"She has a point," Blaze said and look at me. "Whether we admit it or not, she has a point." I look at Zeus who just shrugged his shoulder.

"What's wrong with you?" Jace asked with a sigh. "We should just support Phoenix happiness."

"You're as conscientious as gay, sucker."

"You're getting use by calling me gay, Zeus."

"That's enough," Blaze said then stood up. "I have a meeting, also. Phoenix, we can help you start the fire. But if you get burned, I'm out, because I'll just look at you while it's burning. Gotta go, man." And tapped my shoulder.

"Wise decision, sucker," Zeus agreed. "Me too," then stood up and followed Blaze.

"You, you're not going to leave me?" I asked Jace who was still not standing.

"'bro, you know I always got your back. But---"

"But what?"

"I think they are right that you must have made the wrong decision today." I narrowed my forehead. "I mean, it's a pity she's going to be your wife and you cheat on her."

"She's not miserable. She already has everything that should be mine."

"Are you sure about that? What if everything you assumed against her isn't true?"