𝗤𝘂𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 (𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝗙𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘆 & 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗔𝗺)

Grace's head was a mess since she had found out Derek and Bella had sex at the prom. She knew how they had been trying to make it work. But both of them just needed to admit that it was over.

She had been getting drunk a lot since the prom. Especially since she had found Bella's panties in Derek's pocket. She had left them in the locker room hidden. But somehow they had ended up on the bulletin board.

Grace had called Mark. He had come to Seattle and she had spent the past couple of days having sex with him. Needing a complete distraction.

Mark was lying in bed while Grace was getting dressed. Mark looked to her. "You know I don't have to leave today. I could change my flight," he said.

Grace shook her head. She smiled. "No. No you can't, because I'm sober now and... there's work to get to and planes to be caught and real lives to be led. Thank you, Mark, for all of the sеx. I really... I feel much better now, I do. And I...Well, now I have to go. And so do you. So, uh, do you want me to call you... a cab to the airport?" She asked.

Mark looked to her and pulled her back down onto the bed. "One more time," he said as he kissed her neck.

"N-No. I'm... I'm late," Grace mumbled. She groaned as she felt Mark slipping his hand into her jeans. "Fuck me," she mumbled.

"Yeah. I'll fuck you "

"No. No. Not you fuck me. I mean, me fuck. I'm going to be late," Grace said.

Mark smirked and let her get up from the bed. He looked to her. "Go if you're really wanting to."

****

Derek walked over to Bella. He smiled. "Hey!" He said as he kissed her cheek.

"Hi! I had a dream about you last night," Bella told him.

"You did? What was I doing? Bringing you coffee?" Derek asked. He was looking around for Grace. He hadn't seen her yet. And part of him was worried.

"You were definitely not bringing me coffee. But coffee's good."

Derek nodded. "I'm told dating starts with a casual invitation over a cup of coffee."

"Does it?"

Derek nodded. He grinned. "So Isabella, would you like to go out to dinner with me tonight? How was that? Was that casual enough? That was good right?"

"So we're dating?" Bella asked as she grinned. Knowing she was in love with him.

"We're dating. Pick you up at eight."

****

Grace walked into Joe's bar. She walked over to a table where Mark was sitting. "You missed your plane?" She asked.

Mark smiled as he looked to her. "Grounded on account of bad weather," he told her.

Grace rolled her eyes and looked to him. "It's a cloudless sky. That happens like twice a year in Seattle."

"Yeah but there's a typhoon in New York. Sit down, have a drink with me," Mark said as he looked to her.

Grace shook her head. "No I'm not having a drink with you. I am working, at work. Not here," she told him as she looked to him.