Chapter 19

Joy's POV

I woke up in my room and saw the girls.

' Joy ' Star said.

' Hi girls ' I said.

' so what happened we tried asking your mam but she said ask you' Daisy said.

' well you see it's kinda bad news' I said.

' well ok then tell us' Susan said.

' well ok then, I had to spend the day with Violate and I was talking to her and then the trix came and took my necklace and they said it had a lot of power ' I said.

' and what do you think there going to do with it' Ciara said.

' I don't know' I said.

Icy's POV

Cloud tower

We walked in to cloud tower.

' hello' Stormy said.

' wow Icy look at All these new witches' Darcy said.

' What are you tree doing here' Miss griffin said.

' oh well you see as miss faragonda would say it history will repeat itself again' I said.

' what well you will not' she said.

' hahahahah' we said while we turn and looked at each other .Then miss griffin hit us and trapped us in something.

' Icy I think we should have put the power from Joy's necklace in to us before we came here' Stormy said.

' shut up' I said.

' you took Joy's necklace ' miss griffin said.

' maybe ' Darcy said.

' oh you guess are finished . You girls will die in one hour' she said.I knew what I had to do I knew we won't live trough this one so I need to make new tree witches. So I got my powers and made them as baby's miss Griffin took the necklace of us so I couldn't put the power in it . Then I sent them away the are proud early some where in earth. Then we had to go the trix are no longer ALIVE.

Joy's POV

So I was in my room studying when the girls came into my room .

' Hi girls what's up' I asked them.

' we have great news' Foxy said.

' Cool tell me' I said.

' well first we got your necklace back' Shile said.

' thank you' how did you get it back' I asked.

' well the trix came into Cloud Tower and the didn't put the power into them yet stupidly but good for us. Then miss Griffin beat them and now there dead for good and then you got your necklace back' Star said.

' wow there really dead' I said.

' yes ' Susan sad.

' that's great' I said.

' so what do you want to do?'Ciara said.

' well since I was out of school for so long I think I'm going to study' I said.

' ok ' they said.

' and by the way Violate is not going to Alfia anymore' Daisy said.

' why' I said.

' We don't know' Foxy said.

' ok ' I said and they left me alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok I really know how short that was but I am trying to get one more chapter out of this story and when I am done with this book I am going to write another book called Winx club JR 2 ok and thanks for all the votes but I want at least 5 more before I post another maybe the last chapter.

Thanks for reading.