Chapter 14

I went back to school early cause my mam was a teacher ,then  I went into are room and I found all the girls and I looked at them.

' What's wrong?' Daisy asked.

' Violate's is coming to Alfia ' I said and they looked shocked and them the door opened.

' Hello girls this is Violate here she's going to be your new room mate' Grisalda said. This is way worse I am like so mad at this.

' So were is she sleeping?' Foxy said and she knew there was a spare bed in mine and Daisy's room.

' She's sleeping in Joy's and Dasiy's room' Grisalda said and violate looked at me. We had no idea how to react to this .

' I'll  show you to your room ' I said trying to see if we could be friends.So I showed her bed and her waredrob and then she started to unbag . She didn't look to happy I wonder did Blue set her strate.

' So Vioelate are you ok coming have way in the year' I said.

' yeh it's ok' she said.

' So about that walk with the boys' I said.

' look I was mad cause I am Blue's girlfriend and ' she said.

' and what' I said.

' and nothing ' she said she started being nice but thats like in every tv show they be nice and then they snap.

' well I can show you around and get you catched up on everything' I said.

' sure that'de be great' she said and I showed her around and told her about things and then I told her about the teachers and then we went back to are room.

' so girls I have to go outside just would you please just ring me if something happens ' I said quietly and looked at Violate like if anything to do with her.

' sure' they said. I went outside and rang blue.

( ' hi Blue' ' Hi joy what is it' ' ' well you know you said you'de break up with violate' ' yeh ' ' well did you?' ' well I tried and then tried again and well I'm going to have to do it another way' ' well you see she's in Alfia and in are your room and staying' ' well that's not good' ' of course it's not well other than that do you want to go on a date?' ' yeh sure joy let's go to the lemon grass ' ' sure tonight' ' eh 5 o clock ' ' sure see you then' ' see you then' )

So I went back into are room and I found Star and Violate fighting.

' how how how whats happening?' I said.

' Star was in her bedroom and Violate was looking around and walked in and then knocked over Star's favourte perfume I don't know but I think on purpose' Susan said.

' ok break it up ' I said and broke them up.

' ok Star please i'll why don't  you go into your room and i'll bring Violate into ares and me and Dasiy will talk to Violate and then Susan , Shile , Ciara and Foxy will help you clean up the mess' I said while looking at Star and then went into are room.

' Violate why did you break star's purfume bottle ?' Daisy asked.

' Well it was a acidint ' she said and I knew she was lying.

' Ok cut the act and why are doing an act ?' I said.

' well I will and cause of Blue' she shouted and tried to storm out. I wanted her out of Alfia if she was going to act like this so...

I grabed her and said ' well guess what Blue wants to break up with you and I'm going on a date with him tonight '. And then I let go and then she stormed of and I went into Star's room.

' Violate is Violate again and I think we should kick her out' daisy said.

' Thats a good idea ' Ciara said.

' ok i'll get he out ' I said and went to my mum. I knocked on her door and went in.

' Hunny whats wrong ' she said.

' well you see me and Violate have met before' I said.

' and' she said.

' well she is Blue's girlfriend but blue doesn't want her and she's being kinda mean again' I said.

' oh well that's not good' she said.

' I know ' I said.

' wait then why did you say it was ok two night's ago' she said.

' well she seemed nicer when she came over' I said.

' well ok we'll get her another room' she said and I hugged her and went out.

4:30pm

I got dressed in a pink dress and some high heels and a neclales and a breacelet . When I was done I walked out of the room out the hall and then I took a bus to magix .

I walked into the restrant and saw Blue and waved and walked over and sat down.

' Hi Blue' I said.

' Hi Joy' he said.

' So how is Violate?' he said.

' well not really good' I said.

' well mabye we I can just break up with her but like the normal way' he said.

' yeh that would be good' I said.And we started chating and then after I went back to Alfia

I walked into my room.

' hi Daisy ' i said.

' Hi Joy' she said.

' Where's Violate's stuff' I said.

' oh she got another room' she said.

' thats so better isn't it' i said.

' yeh it's brill' she said.I went to bed cause I was tried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry it was a little boring but I'm running out of ideas please give me some ideas and please comment and vote!!!!!!!