𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫'𝐬(6)

Lust is the kind of thing that eats you and leaves you starving.

Choose lust over love it makes u feels heaven?

Nope

Lust is something we need to explore the every tiny thing to satisfy our desire

Without lust they is no love ?

Taekook95977

__________________________

It's a justification that nobody before had because I am legally your wife. I won't be clingy and I won't become pathetically please u, i won't get miserably involved in your personal matters, i won't beg for u to love me and I will try hard to be a gentle and obedient wife my love is enough for both of us i won't force u to love me "you buried your head in his neck, nuzzling into his warmth crook neck making u feel ease your pain"

Please don't leave me I love u "those words left from your mouth"

I LOVE HIM JUST ENOUGH SO THAT I WON'T COME TO HATE EITHER HIM OR MYSELF "you thought in your brain"

I will be obedient wife for him "you just thought in your mind thinking that begin obedient will solve your problem"

You were sniffing and mumbling"don't leave me" but in another hand., he was rubbing your waist., trying to pull the knot on your waist band which made u shivers down to your Spain.,

you snuggled in to his crook neck., allowing him to do as he please., jungkook sniffed like an alpha scenting his omega., you were sobbing feeling quite uneasy by your husband actions

When jungkook bite your ears making whimper slightly in pain

Please kookie don't that "you mumbled still sobbing adorably"

I felt like an animal, and animals don't know sin, do they? Why i want to ruin your innocence quickly? "He said held your cheeks harshly making sure he left the hand prints on your lustrous skin that's so flawless skin"

Kiss me "he ordered you while staring into your eyes"

Wh-why wo-would i do that? "You stuttered with a salient calm tone"

Because i want "he was serious tone and you closed your eyes tightly making him,. Pissed off"

Open your eyes. I want to watch what can I do with u "you obliged his order making him calm at some point"

He traced his finger to your jaw., making you stare at him

"Obey me princess I'll do the things you'll never forget"