𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞? (3)

The only way to deal with fear is to treat it like an unwelcome guest. If you keep entertaining it, you'll never be rid of it
~~~Mrs.mochi503

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

I love u kookie i will still love even after u hurt me but I can't sleep with u like u said it's just a fuck I don't want just fuck I need love touch me when u love me "she left that room leaving him all alone not wanting his reply she left the room with tears in her eyes never stopped the reason her love jungkook was her childhood crush, first love, first kiss and husband her whole life is jungkook she adored him when her grandmother used to say about him she may be sounded stupid but she fell for an emotional less person

Her expression those painful eyes he did wrong ?

Her eyes held so much of hurt it's just to much for him he brushed his hair back and groaned in annoying feeling it's too hard to convey that feeling is called Guilty ?

He felt so bad for treating his wife like that he shouldn't let her leave this room

He shouldn't jungkook remember her eyes he felt uneasiness around his chest

I should have followed her back when she run away "he expected that she will ran away when she got know About his kinks"

Arghhhhhhh why the fuck she is roaming in my head like why? Why do I feel guilty?

Because you did mistake "baekhyun said while coming into his room"

Why are u here? "He said in a cold tone"

Your sick u know? "This words made jungkook more furious "

I am not sick i know that "he spouted coming towards baekhyun"

I am your father son can't u be more patience "he said in disbelief tone knowing what his son must done with her"

I didn't told u to bring that women in my life did i?

But why you had to broke that innocent girl heart knowing she is naive "this time he shouted"

Listen Mr.Jeon Baekhyun I never wanted a wife in my life i just wanted a submissive and I mentioned it before u guys like fucking many times whenever you bring the marriage topic "his father gave him a open hand bow making him stumble back from his position "

Now I got know why people call u sick people by the word you don't have emotions and I am done with u "his father for the first time raised his hands on him just because of the mere girl who live in this fucking village not even educated he felt furious hate towards that fragile figure"

I won't fucking forgive u y/n, you had to pay for this "he smirked"

_____________________________

You held the blanket along with the rob started running not even caring about the surroundings beside u