Chapter 99: Don't Get Up!

When Sora woke up again he found himself alone. Keyne had woken up and was shuffling through the house doing who knows what.

"Keyne, come here!" He shouted the moment he saw him.

Keyne didn't know what he had done to make Sora angry so he stopped what he was doing and immediately ran over. His running only served to make Sora angrier.

"What are you doing? You're hurt. Lay down now." Sora exclaimed as he pulled Keyne into bed. Sora pulled lightly, but Keyne didn't resist and sat down on the bed.

Sora then climbed over him and got out of bed; effectively switching places with Keyne.

"Don't get up. Until your leg heals be good and stay in bed." Sora commanded with a serious tone.

Keyne had yet to say a word before Sora pulled the blanket over him and tucked him in tight.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom. When I come back you better still be in bed." Sora said. He wanted to show a more dominating posture but the moment he stood up his body was sending out a warning that if he didn't go to the bathroom soon he would have an accident.

Keyne obediently nodded and Sora took his glasses and moved towards the door. He still felt weak and his steps were a little unstable but he was as in a hurry.

Keyne stared at him wondering how he would react once the door was opened.

Squeak... BANG!

"Keyne what's going on?" Sora exclaimed. Everything looked the same inside, but when he opened the door it was like a new world. Shocked he slammed the door shut again.

"Did we get summoned to another, other world??" Was his first thought.

"You don't remember but while you were unconscious you used your magic to grow the maple seed the Treant gave you." Keyne explained. He then moved to get out of bed. His intention was to hug and calm his flustered husband.

"Don't get up!" Sora said the moment he saw Keyne trying to lower his feet off the bed.

Keyne was so surprised by Sora's shout that he immediately obeyed his command without hesitation.

Tucking his feet back under the covers he looked at Sora with worry.

Sora paced back and forth for a few moments mumbling. "So my dream really wasn't a dream? No, it was a dream.... Maybe I was dreaming of what was happening?? This is so confusing..." confused by the situation Sora ruffled his hair.

"Sweetheart, come here and I'll tell you what happened." Keyne cautiously said. He honestly wanted to go pick Sora up and bring him back to bed. Sora may have seemed fine but his body should still be weak after nearly exhausting all his magic.

"No, I need to go to the bathroom." Sora said. Keyne where is the bathroom now?" Sora asked. When he reopened the door to look he couldn't recognize anything.

"It was destroyed So I made a new one. Head right along the house and you'll see it." Keyne explained.

Sora nodded his head and ventured out the door. While he was gone Keyne looked at the stove where he was making some tea. Sora liked drinking it and he had wanted to give it to him to sooth his dry throat when he woke up but was interrupted.

"He shouldn't be back for another minute. I can finish the tea and pretend it was done before he sent me to bed. Sora won't know." Keyne thought.

Keyne quietly slipped out of bed and headed for the stove to pour the tea into a cup for Sora and himself.

"Keyne, be a good husband and get back in bed now!" Sora suddenly exclaimed. Keyne looked towards the door to apologize but it was still closed shut. Then from the corner of his eye he saw Sora looking in from the window.