Chapter Seven: Confessions

Warning: mentions of weapons
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The creature screamed in pain as the bullet shot straight through its shoulder, it slowed down for a quick second, but then it resumed to its normal speed as if it never happened.

Smg4 kinda regretted firing because of the endless ringing in his ears, he also couldn't help that the backlash of the weapon smacked him in the eye.

"That's gonna leave a mark." he thought.

He couldn't hear anything at the moment.

He wanted to collapse. He wanted to fall into cool snow as his blood pumped extremely hard to make him keep going.

Smg3 was, however, relieved that Four didn't shoot him as the chase kept going. But as he continued to struggle, he noticed Four was starting to get tired and was slightly slowing down. Which made him a bit more terrified. After feeling more terrified as the night went on, he felt his horns grow again. That woke him up from the panic and he started thinking to himself and thought of an idea.

He started thinking of the most frustrating events that had been happening all night. How the thing tricked him and his friends, and even pretended to have Eggdog in its grasp just to get to him. How it even snatched Smg4 earlier that night.

He felt mad.

No,

He felt angry.

No, actually,

He was extremely infuriated.

As his anger boiled within him, he allowed himself to transform into the Buffalo, unleashing the beast within him. The poof and sudden shift in size caught the Leshy off guard, causing their limbs to snap and reform like liquid as the Buffalo broke free and stepped back. The anomaly was momentarily shocked before turning around to face Three, sizing up against him. Soon after, Four arrived, panting heavily from the exertion of the run.

Four saw the standoff and quickly raised the gun, aiming at the Leshy with shaking hands.

He himself was beginning to get angry as well.

So he fired.

One two three four five- so many times.
The thing backed up and screamed out. Sadly the bullets didn't do much permanent damage. Since they weren't made of iron.

And Four realized that really fast.

The creature, then lashed itself at Four forgetting about the Buffalo nearby that backed up from Four's offensive shots.

Three didn't hesitate to pounce on the thing, sending it to the snow under him, puncturing it with his sharp hooves.

"Don't you f**king dare, go near him again." He snarled.

The dark covered up Fours crimson-red cheeks.

The creature just began to let out a raspy laugh.

"Well, it was nice to see you again, seems the curse is taking a toll on you. Hahaha... oh just wait till the behavior kicks in, then you'll really be a monster for me on a silver platter. I'll be watching."

Not before long the thing slipped out from under, moving in the opposite direction in the forest. Three chased after it in a sprinting gallop.

"T-Three! Wait! It's not worth it! W-we can't even obliterate it! What we have won't kill it!"

The Buffalo heard Four's words and deeply thought about it. As much as he wanted to keep going, Smg4 was right. Other than the weapon Four had they were useless against the thing.