Author's Final Note

And just like any season, this book has officially come to an end.

Angst and heartbreak scenes are really not my forte. Maybe because I had a lot of that in real life, and I wouldn't want to bring it here into my writing world. However, this ship gives me too much inspiration to go out of my normal writing style. This is the first time I was actually able to finish a book, not to add that this consists of more than sixty chapters.

As the year 2024 is about to come, I am ending what I started during 2023. It was a fun ride with you, PorDee fam. Thank you for the comments, votes, and private messages you are sending me. Those gestures helped me to push through, those interactions are my fuel to continue.

And above everything, I hope I made you understand how love works based on my perspective. That loving means hurting, but it must not push you to the extent of losing everything, including your own self. That loving someone means you are ready to love their complexity too. That loving someone is like riding a rollercoaster, welcoming the waves, and facing sunlight— you love the pain along with it, and you accept the happiness that it results.

And after all your heartbreaks that make you think that love is hopeless for you, there will always be someone who will show you that love is just there, like an invisible string. You just have to wait for the season.

And if love finds you, I hope it stays. Even if the presence of label is not there, and even if you have to wait.

Thank you, Anntonia and Michelle, we so love the two of you.

All love, PorDee fam.

Author Hiraizt, now signing off.