Special (BL): Friends

Leon

A long sigh escapes my mouth as I walk into the hallways of the school my footsteps thudding through the halls. It has been a while since my father had passed away but I still couldn't get the empty feeling out of me...I couldn't really explain the feeling...It was just emptiness inside...a void.

My mother had insisted that I went to a therapist for help. At first I protested for a while since the price of therapy was too much than my family could afford but my mother then persuaded me eventually so I was appointed to a therapist and my first session was after school today.

Once the bell rang for the last period I got on my bike and went to see my therapist. I biked for about 10 minutes before getting off my bike and went inside the building.

After a while I went in the room where the therapist told me to make myself comfortable. As I sat down on the chair the therapist introduced her to me and told me to call her Dorothy.

We spent a couple hours talking about my feelings and my past and what not. The time passed by very slowly but finally our session was over and I grabbed my jacket and left. Let me tell you that the session was the worst that could happen and it didn't even help me one bit maybe it even made it worse who knows.

Whoever said that therapy helped clearly didn't know what they were talking about.

I walked out of the room before grabbing a snack at the vending machine but of course the snicker bar had to get stuck. I couldn't even get a goddamn snack.

I turned around only to be met with a rather familiar person.

Marcellus was plopped down on the couch in the waiting area drinking from a coke can. His legs were wide apart and his arms were draped over the back of the couch. Literally man spreading.

I quickly looked away as he glared at me, my face burning up.

God what the hell was wrong with me.

My pace quickened as I quickly walked out

"Where are you going." Marcellus suddenly said

His voice sent a shiver down my spine...There was just something about it...cold.uncaring.ruthless

I quickly spun my head around to face him "I'm heading home"

"Where's your house."

"Near the plaza"

"That's far from here."

"I have my bike..."

"No."

My face scrunched up in confusion what the hell did he mean no. I tried to walk away but he grabbed my wrists and walked out of the building dragging me with him. I tried to pull away but god his grip was strong.

He unlocked a car with his key before motioning me to sit beside the drivers seat.

"Which one is your bike." He asked as I sat down in his car. There wasn't even a sense of kindness in his voice.

I pointed to my bike and he stashed my bike in the trunk before getting in the drivers seat.

I watched as he started the car and drove off. His hand gripping on the wheel while the other rested on his thigh. His face was so fucking bitter.

His eyes were focused on the road and it was so awkward.

I decided to strike up some conversation.

"Why are you driving me"

"None of your bussiness. Shut up" His hand tightened on the wheel. The veins on his arms were very visible at that point.

I nodded not wanting to make him mad and beat me up again.

"Which one is your house."

I pointed to my house and he drove over parking in front and I got out of the car. I opened the trunk and got my bike out but Marcellus snatched my hand away and carried my bike to my front porch.

Marcellus

After I dropped Leon off at his house I got back in my car and drove off

What the hell was wrong with me? I probably felt bad for beating his stupid ass.

I tried to shake the thought of him out of my head and drove off.

Guys there will be a special chapter once in a while i hope you guys like it!!!