13

Is this real? I'm in Paris with my husband. He really flew us to Paris the very next day, and there is no place for my heart content. I wanna jump over to him and give him a lot of kisses, but my shy self would never, at least, not now.

My hubby is in the bathroom while I am laying on the fluffy bed looking outside of the big window just behind our bed in the hotel room which shows the perfect view of Eiffel Tower thinking if its actually real.

"You seem to love Paris." My husband speaks, settling himself beside me. Damn I did not even notice him getting out of the bathroom.

"I do." I smiled as he leaned to drop a kiss on my cheek. "I haven't been to Paris before." He informs as his fingers twirl my hair playfully.

"Really? How come?" Of course he isn't a broke person like me. He has been to many countries while I was saving to be here one day, but God had different plans.

"Yes. I've been to other parts of France but not Paris. I never had any business here, nor did I feel the need to see Paris."  He smiles softly, taking my hand in his to kiss the beautiful ring that sets on my ring finger of his name.

"But when you asked me if we could fly to Paris with those sparkly eyes, I knew I had to see this beautiful place with you, my darling." Can he stop being this way. So cute and loving? My heart can't take it.

"You seem to read my eyes better than anyone." I put my head over his chest shyly.

"Nope. Only I can read your eyes." He wraps me on a tight hug. That's actually true. Only he read my eyes and seemed to understand them.

--------------------------------------

When the evening came. I put on a very pretty white dress doing little waves to my hair, and we left the hotel room.

He matched my dress wearing a white dress shirt with black pants, a very  expensive watch that rests on his wrist.

I hooked my arm with his as we reached the sight of Eiffel Tower, which lightened up beautifully.

I can't take my eyes off of it. It's beautiful, it's magical, and it's prettier than it looks in photos and movies. I instantly fell in love with it.

Jungkook smiles softly at me, taking my hand and making me stand in front of the Tower.

"Let me capture a picture of you. You look so happy right now." I giggle as he takes out his phone as I stand like a little girl giving a genuine smile as he clicks one picture.

"Let's click a few pictures together." I pull him towards me as I wrap my arms around his neck he opens the front camera. I kiss his cheek softly as he clicks a few selfies. After that, we asked a stranger to click our pictures, which that kind stranger did not refuse and helped up click really cute photos locking all the memories. We really do look so happy in these pictures.

After spending some time there, we made our way to the restaurant that my lovely husband booked us a table in.

It has a perfect view of Eiffel Tower. What else can I ask more? My husband is spoiling me a little too much.

We ate enjoying this special moment.

"I've never seen you this happy before, my love. If I knew, I would have planned  the whole honeymoon here." He said, holding my hand over the table.

"No, I love the place where we're staying, but I wanted to see Paris once. Thank you for bringing me here." I replied, interlacing our fingers.

"Really? I might bring you here every year if you want. I want to see you this happy every day." Stop right there hubby don't make my heart flutter like this.

"I'm happy because you're with me. My happiness is where you are." I said softly as a small pout spread on his lips.

"Stop stealing my words." I chuckle."I'm not, trust me."

A few more talkes as we stood against the railing looking over to the beautiful view of Eiffel Tower. He had me between his arms.

----------------------------------------------

The next day

The first thing we did was to go to a cafe and order hot chocolate and crossoint. The marshmallows melted beautifully into the cup as I dipped the crossoint into it, taking the bite.

The taste almost made me moan. It's heavenly.

After breakfast, we went to the museum to look for the beautiful artwork. We spent an hour or two there and left to roam on the streets.

We came across a cafe where we can customize our ceramics like cups, vases, or other items like that. It sounded fun, so me being me suggested jungkook to do that.

We picked the same sized mugs as the instructor guided us to sit and showed us how to do it. She was super friendly. "Are you two newlywed?" She asked as I smiled "yes just two weeks ago."

"Oh dear, you both look cute together. Why don't you do one thing. Make these cups for each other." She suggested something I was thinking.

"Exactly, I was thinking the same. I'll draw a lot of strawberries here because my wife reminds me of strawberries." He poked his nose in.

"Yeah, and I'll draw bunnies because my husband reminds me of bunny." I replied as the instructor chuckle "carry on. " She left

"I do not look like a bunny." Jungkook sternly asserts. "Yes, you do," I replied.

"Y/N, I don't." He said again. "Yes, you do. You look like a bunny." I stated, giggling to myself.

We continued arguing as we started making figures on the outer surface of the cup.

I drew a big bunny face on the front part  and a few hearts on the remaining part. I looked at him, who was engrossed in making shapes on the cup. He looked very focused. I decided not to disturb him and see the final results.

After two hours.

I stretched my arms after working so hard to paint the details on the mug, but the result turned out very well. I painted the base with blue, a bunny on the front part, and a few hearts on the rest.

I see my husband still painting the little strawberries on the mug. "And done!" He said once he's done. He showed it to me. The whole cup is painted with pastel pink and the strawberries with red, which looks very nice.

"The bunny looks very cute." He complimented when I showed him the bunny I drew. Thanks to the stencil the instructor provided me.

"Aww, these looks lovely." The instructor comes to us to look at the final results.

We let it dry for another half an hour as we had the coffee and donut that this cafe had on the menu. The instructor packed them nicely and instructed us to wait for another one week to finally use them.

-----------------------------------------------

To be continued

Hey everyone, how are you all.

I wanted to give you all another smut book update on new year but things aren't going my way I'm very busy I was half way done and I wanted to publish it today but smut book was once again removed and I lost the chap I wrote with that. *sigh* it's okay I'll write it again.

I was scrolling through my yt shots and come across unique things to do in Paris that's how I come up with the idea of this chapter.