11

Early in the next morning, my wife was all ready to dive into the ocean. I guess she loves swimming, so after having a french breakfast, we quickly went down towards the ocean.

I chocked on my breath the moment she took off her dress to reveal her dark blue biniki. Her smooth skin glows under the sunlight as she pulls my hand to bring me in the water.

The moment we were a little deeper under the water, she wrapped her arms around my neck, holding me for her dear life.

"Hold me. I don't know how to swim." She had a playful smile on her face as chuckle left my lips. I held her waist tightly and kissed her cheek. She's so silly and cute

I love the fact that she trusted me with her life. The water is up to our waist.

"Do you wanna go deeper?" I asked as she nodded, tightening her arms. I swam a little further till the water was up to our shoulders.

"It's cold." She laughed and tried to losen her arms around me, finally relaxed. "I wanna come here with our kids." She said, smiling for me.

"Me too." I looked at her lovingly. I'm glad she's comfortable with me to talk about kids, too. Our kids. Mini us. One mini Y/N. I smiled at the thought.

"Hey, why are you smiling?" She asked. "Just imagining a little version of you." A blush crept on her face.

"Hmm, I can also imagine a mini version of you. Who'd scrunch his nose while laughing and cover his ears when shy and make a grumpy face if the food turned out good, a roundie soft ball." She said, making my eyes go wide. Gosh, she noticed my little habits and CALLED ME a ROUNDIE SOFT BALL!!!!

"And a mini version of you will be soft little girl who'd eat alot of strawberries and blueberries, she'd be the most beautiful babygirl. She'd be kind and gentle with everyone. She's be forgiving and love everything around her. She'd be the only other girl in my life after you for who I'd bring the world, " I expressed my inner thoughts imagining our daughter, who will inherit some of her features, some of mine. A ball of joy.

She smiled softly and kissed my lips. "I love you so much." She said as I smiled to her. "And I love you more."

--------------------------------------

Soon, we left the water and sat on the bare sand under a tree. She is wearing a sheer crochet dress over the bikini now with a hat and reading a book resting her back on the tree while I laid my side facing her body with my one arm supporting my head and another one caressing her thigh. We share a coconut that we brought with us on our way here.

I groan, trying to catch her attention. Is that book more interesting than me????!!! She looked at me and smiled for a brief moment, and went back to reading that dumb book.

I know what game you are playing, little wife. I slowly slid my plam towards her inner thigh, caressing the soft squishy flesh under my skin.

"Baby, can you look at me?" I asked, pinching her skin a little. She looked at me. "Just two more pages, honey." Oh, I love when she addresses me with a nickname like a wife do to her husband.

I smirked and sat beside her. Wraping my arm around her shoulder, I made her look at me. "Mind if I touch you till then?" She looked at me confused.

"Like this?" My hand that is wrapped around her cupped her breast, massaging the squishy melon with my palm. She blushed. "Are you embarrassed? Do you want me to stop little wifey?" She shook her head.

"Keep reading.." I whisper against her cheek as my hand makes its way under the dress towards her heat.

"Jungkook, anyone can see." She whispers as her hold on the book tighten once my finger touched her clit.

"This part of the beach is my private property, and no one is allowed to be here till we are staying. You know what that means? If we strip and make love on the sand right now, no one will see us, and no one will know."

I gave lick on her neck making her hard to breath. I prep her Jaw with light kisses playing with her folds.

"Can't read baby?" I smirk as she closed the book keeping it on the side and threw her head back in immense pleasure. Love the fact that her body is so responsive, and she's so comfortable with me to let me do anything with her.

My pretty wife.

I kissed her lips this time playing with her tongue. She moans in my mouth as I practically shoved my tongue in her throat. The way there are thousands of things that I can do to her, to show her the things that she never imagined, to show her the heaven.

"S-stop..." She held my hand, trying to bring it out of her dress. I kissed her Jaw, and pulled my hand out knowing she is still shy to cum on my fingers.

What a sight that would be when I'll make my wife cum prettily on my fingers and mouth but now too early for that cause my baby is still shy.
-------------------------------

"We will be having our dinner outside you all can leave." I informed the staff while my wife is getting ready for the date.

Well I decided to pamper my baby by taking her to shopping and then dinner in a restaurant. My pretty girl deserves this.

She comes out looking like a hot meal better than any dinner we're going to have.

I couldn't help but to cup her waist and lean in to plant a soft kiss on her lips. "You look stunning." I drop my head to her exposed shoulder, taking in her beautiful fragrance before kissing her soft skin.

Her collarbones look so inviting, and that Moon pendant looks so alluring. "Shall we leave hubby?" I sighed and pulled her closer, pressing our bodies together.

"No, not yet." She giggles and kisses my cheek. "Let's go, so we can come back early and spend some time together by the pool." She gives me a playful smile that means something else which I didn't fail to understand. Looks like she isn't as innocent as she looks. I smirk at the thought of her being a dirty girl for me as we walked out of the villa with my arm wrapped around her waist.

One thing for sure is that I have developed some sort of habit of touching her. Even if it's as small as holding her hand. I need to have some sort of contact between our skin.

-----------------------------------------

To be continued.

Hey......I hope yall are doing well.

In most of my books, they end up with daughters because I like the thought of jungkook being a girl Dad. It's cute.

The GOLDEN stage was amazing Jungkook did so well. Such a proud moment.

All of the tannies will be enlisting soon. That I knew going to happen, but it's hard. Let's pray for their safety.