Episode 2 (1/2)

Inside the building, A boy and his mother run to the door, but a piece of burning debris traps them in their room. They looks around as pieces fall around them; eventually, the ceiling above them starts to cave in. They both shut their eyes and brace for it. Nothing happens.

Young Boy: *slowly opens his eyes, seeing two individuals standing in front of them* ...Who are you?

They see two beings made of fire, holding the ceiling debris above their heads. One of them being Ben and the other being Y/n however Y/n alien form look to be more stronger than Ben.

 One of them being Ben and the other being Y/n however Y/n alien form look to be more stronger than Ben

Ben: *grunts* We're here to help.

Y/n: There's nothing to worry about

Ben and Y/n throws away the debris and extends their hands; all the fire in the room gets absorbed by them. Ben turns around and motions to come with them. The boy is less afraid to follow than his mom. Ben looks to some stairs leading down.

Ben: This way!

The stairs collapse in front of them, blocking the exit entirely.

Y/n: We need find to another way out!

Ben: Er, on second thought... *looks to a barred-up window* That way!

Ben shoots a hole around the window. The people outside watch as a tornado of fire exits the hole and touches straight down to the ground. It disperses showing the boy, and the mother are all okay. The crowd gasps.

Y/n: That was too close of a call. Right, Heatblast. Heatblast?

Y/n sees Ben waving at the crowd making him look at Ben dumbfounded.

Ben: I'm sure you all want to thank me personally, but really, it's all in a day's work for- *noticing the kid holding three trading cards* *Gasp! * No way! A gold Sumo Slammer Card!

Y/n: Hey, Heatblast! Focus on the mission at hand! There's still a building on fire!

However, Ben ignores him and continues focusing on the Gold Sumo Slammer Card.

Ben: *kneeling down* Where'd you get it? I've been looking all over for that!

Young Boy: I-It was a prize inside a box of "Sumo-Smack Cereal".