Muichiro's Christmas gift

Sick omg..My head is spinning...
Early Christmas chapter ig 🌝🙌

Timeline: 24th of December

(MUICHIRO'S POV)

Finally, alone, peace, nobody here to annoy me.

I wish I could see Tanjiro every day...But no, we need to save people from these ugly musty creatures, demons.

While I was thinking, I didn't notice a pink chick (Mitsuri) coming up to me.
Goodbye peace and silence. Hope she didn't come here to talk to me.

Oh my, I need more training for not noticing her earlier, I was too deep in my thoughts.. Whatever, we aren't talking about a crusty musty dusty demon her-

"Hello there Muichiro-kun!" said the pink haired girl, interrupting my thoughts. "Hope you're feeling well!"

I was feeling better before she came.

"I was feeling better before you came." I said, not even thinking twice.

"Oh- Sorry then!" she apologized. "I'll leave right after you answer my question!"

That annoying pink chick..

"Fine, do it quickly then."

"Okay! RENGOKU-SAN COME OVER HEREEE"

My ears...how do I hear Tanjiro's angelic voice now...?

"HELLO TOKITO-SAN!" said the orange donut.  (NO MUI-)

Oh, I still hear...well, I will soon not be able to.

"Hello...can you lower your voice please?"

(NO ONE'S POV)

"Ahh, of course." said Rengoku. "Sorry young tokito. Anyways, Kanroji?"

"Yes! So Muichiro-kun, we would like to know what you'd like for Christmas!"

Muichiro froze.

"What's that again..?"

Rengoku froze.

Mitsuri froze.

"Just tell what gift do you want the mos-"

"Tanjiro."

Rengoku froze AGAIN.

"KYAAAAA THAT'S SO CUTEEE! BUT I'M AFRAID WE CAN'T KIDNAP TANJIRO FOR YOU!" shouted Mitsuri.

"YES YOUNG TOKITO! PLEASE CHOOSE ANOTHER GIFT!"

"I told you what I wanted, now leave and deal with it."

(MITSURI'S POV)

T-TANJIRO!? HE WANTS TANJIRO AND ONLY HIM!?

GUESS THAT I DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER CHOICES!

GUESS THAT I'LL KIDNAP TANJIRO!

Thoughts ran over my head while I was running to the butterfly mansion, where Tanjiro surely was, dragging Rengoku-san with me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Arrived to the butterfly mansion, we were welcomed by Shinobu-chan!

"Do you need anything?" she asked after sitting us down.

"Is Tanjiro here by any chance?" I asked, hoping for a yes.

"Yes, he is. He is talking with Kanao over here." She said, pointing at an direction where we could see a door leading them outside.
"I don't need to do any more check ups on him, you can take him if you want to."

Me and Rengoku-san thanks her before walking in that direction.

(TANJIROACH'S POV)

Me and Kanao were talking until we saw Kanroji-san and Rengoku-san come up to us.

Wait...why does Kanroji-san look suspicious...

Huh?

"Ahh, hello young Kamado", said Rengoku.

That was the last thing I heard.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(NO ONE'S POV)

Before Tanjiro could respond to the donut..I mean Rengoku, Mitsuri hit him right in his head (ouch that must have hurt) and he passed out.

Kanao let them do that because they are hashiras'  and wouldn't harm Tanjiro.

So, kidnapping mission accomplished.

Mitsuri found a huge box from who knows where and decorated it along with Rengoku and Shinobu who was confused on what they wanted to put in there but still helped.

They also invited Giyuu but he's currently on a mission so he can't really help.

When they finished decorating, Rengoku carried Tanjiro inside the box that was now a gift and closed it delicately.

Now, they just needed to carry the gift over Muichiro's estate, hopping there is a Christmas tree.

Getting inside Muichiro's estate was pretty easy since he wasn't there yet.

The multiple hashiras' surprisingly saw a Christmas tree, someone (TANJIRO) probably installed it for Muichiro.

Mitsuri set the box under the tree, hoping that Muichiro will see it before Tanjiro wakes up.

(Imagine waking up inside a box where you can't even move or see, I personally would be so scared I would be able to scream super duper loudly 😭🙌)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(AFTER HASHIRAS' LEFT AND MUICHIRO CAME BACK)

(MUICHIRO'S POV)

I wonder if they really got me my present..I guess I'll go take a look.

I thought as I walked over to the Christmas tree, just to see a decorated huge musty dusty box.

I opened it, wondering what it was.

Wait....TANJIRO!? REALLY TANJIRO!?
OMG HE LOOKS SO CUTE CAN I-
NO MUICHIRO STOP IT ALREDY!!

I got him out of the box and carried him to my bed before sitting beside him and admire his beautiful face, placing a gentle kiss on his forehead.

I wonder when he'll wake up..WAIT WHAT THE HECK DID THEY DO TO MAKE HIM SLEEP FOR HOURS LIKE THIS!?

PINK CHICK-SAN AND DONUT-SAN, JUSTICE FOR TANJIRO!!!