Cheater...(2)

(Tanjiro's POV)

I didn't knew why doing this felt so good...I'll do this more often. I'll pretend that I don't know any of this so they can continue having their moments...

I cut some more before stopping. I cleaned and bandaged my wrist before rolling down my sleeves, hiding the thing I have done. I'm thinking of going to Kocho-San for bandages, I don't have any more and if I want to continue cutting, I absolutely need bandages I can't imagine getting in front of my friends with bloody wrists.

I cleaned the bloody blade before hiding it somewhere. 

(I don't know where he should hide it lmao-)

Now, I'm gonna go to Kocho.

(Shinobu's POV)

I was trying to prepare a new kind of poison until I head I knock on my door.

"Please come in" I said, smiling.

Kanao came in and closed the door behind her.

"Kamado Tanjiro wishes to see you, master." she said, looking at the floor.

Kanao's a shy girl.

"You may let him in." I said.

She nodded at me and got out to get Tanjiro.

A few minutes later, Tanjiro entenred the room before greeting me.

I wonder why he's here. He always come after missions but since he's awake..

"It's nice to meet you there, Kamado." I said. "Can I help you?"

He looked away, I wonder why.

  (why is he copying Kanao bro💀)

"I came to get bandages, we (Inosuke, Zenitsu and him) used all the bandages." he said.

They use them very quickly..

"You know that, Tanjiro. If you're injured, you need to come to the butterfly mansion IMMEDIATELY" (idk) I said, giving him a scary smile.

I'm so sorry for short chapters...this one is as short as Yoriichi's child's lifespawn (💀)