After party

Lotte POV:
All friends and family stay in the section we got escorted to until we were ready to be taken to the after party. None of us changed outfits so we had stayed in our over the top outfits, but I think will be fine considering it's a party.

We eventually got escorted to the venue which was close to the stadium, we all walked in and people sat down and some people went and got drinks. The girls and I were waiting for TK who was probably gonna take a bit longer because she had to get changed so I messaged her.

Lotte: hey Bub thought you were incredible tonight and you blew everyone away and made people cry which was amazing I don't think Beth had cried over a song like that before let alone an album congratulations on the new album and I love you see you soon. ❤️🥰

TK❤️🇪🇸: thank you babe couldn't have ask for a better message to open up to be there soon love yah talk more when I get there p.s. I'm so underdressed compared to y'all
Lotte 😂 message

NO ONES POV:
TK arrived with many laughs from her friend and cousins about how there were all in over the top sparkling costumes and she was in pants and an oversized shirt but it was still cute.

TK's POV:
I locked eyes with lotte and walked over she was with Beth and Viv and were chatting away until she kicked eyes with me telling them she'll be back. I walk to her and grabbed her hand as she pulled me into a quick cute kiss. She whispered "you were fantastic" i just smiled at her and we walked over to Beth and viv who were watching as we walked over to them.

A brand sent me some hats and one of my team members came and gave them to me the girls an I had a bit to drink so we were very smily about anything. I took the grey hat and put it on and started posing for Lotte and Victoria's camera laughing away having a good time. We had many more drinks and some people we definitely drunk Lotte didn't drink nearly as much as me and Beth did but we didn't notice till the next day. This was the only after party we had because it was the first night concert for the tour and also the only one that lotte and her friends are coming to in London.

We got a bottle of champagne and had I bit of fun with it but some of my friends made me do a "speech" which I was not in the state to do so but I was having fun so who cares

"Umm I'm not okay to do this but cheers to getting wasted" I said totally drink and Beth, Katie, Mandy (my cousin) were quick to cheer and yell before I open it and started shaking it around sober people were dying of laughter while drunk people were on the ground crying of laughter.

It was coming to the end of the night were people were getting taxi home or getting sober friend to drive them home. But me in the other hand got a ride home from on of my security with Lotte who came with me because we went back to our home, she was sober but she didn't drive to ours because she went to the concert with viv, who was taking some other none sober people home so I said to her instead of meeting you at our apartment just come with me.

We arrived to our home and I tried opening the door but failed miserably so Lotte took the keys laughing and open it like a piece of cake. We walked in
"Go have a shower and brush your teeth and please have some water" Lotte said sympathetic
"Are you implying I stink?" I say barly being able to stand up properly
"No I'm saying that you'll feel better if you do" she says kissing my forehead and giving me a white pyjama T-shirt that is huge and some small black shorts. I walk to the bathroom and have my shower when finished I got changed Lotte sat on a kitchen stool and passed me a glass of water I drink it and pull her in a warm hug.
"You forgot to brush your teeth didn't you?" She says laughing
"Uhhh" I say knowing I forgot
She pick me up, my legs wrapped around her waist laughing as she brings me to the bathroom. She puts me on the vanity and grabs my tooth brush places toothpaste on it and proceeds to brush my teeth for me. I can't stop giggling she stop and looked at me with a big smile.
" I could have done it myself" I say rolling my eyes and putting my head back
" yes you could have but you wouldn't have done it as good as me would you" she says placing a kiss on my forehead.
"I'm going to have a shower and I'll get into bed after  I'm done okay'
"Okay" I say getting of the vanity but when my feet hit the ground I immediately fall and start dying of laughter I get up and look at Lotte who looked so concerned but also trying not to laugh.
I walk to bed and I lay there for 5 minutes before I crash to deep sleep

The next day
Lotte quick POV

It's currently 1:00pm and TK is still asleep so I go to a cupboard in my house and get out a can of coloured silly string. I had it because of a birthday surprise she had thrown for me. I walk in with my phone and a can of silly string. She seemed so peaceful but she had to get up.

I shot the silly string right and her and immediately laugh as she got up so annoyed but still laughing

"Oh my gosh what the hell" she said laughing but trying to be annoyed
"It's 1 in the afternoon get up" I replied spraying more at her
"Okay okay" she say pushing some on the blanket of her
Lucky I got a good photo of her