Back stage for London night 1

TK POV

I haven't seen Lotte in 3 days which really isn't that bad but because we have had opportunities to hang out it makes me feel bad because I said a can, Arsenal have had a week off and the 3 days prior to today I've been busy but now it Thursday 21st of July and my first performance in London and I couldn't be more excited we have an after party with a couple of friends from London and the Arenal girls are coming as well.

4 hours before we go on:
We currently going through the order of the songs because I'm none to forget and not be ready for the next song so were definitely making sure I've got it down pack. Running through mini bits of Choreo that I do per song and just remembering not that u have to do but just so I don't look awkward standing there singing.

3 hours before we go on
The crew and I ordered food and drinks to have whilst were just chatting about stuff other than the performance. I get a text from lotte

Lotte❤️: Hey TK when should we leave

TK: umm maybe like an Hour and a half but all leave at the same time and park around the back of the stadium because we left reserved parks for your cars and also even though you have family/friend tickets there's still gonna be a heap of traffic.

Lotte❤️: Okay where all super excited about it all the girls have been talking about it for the past month and Beth is still processing that fact she's invited to and after party 😂 oh and Jonas is jealous

TK: Gosh I'm not Taylor swift or Adele and anyways tell Beth I'm excited to see her and all the girls also if there are any issue there's gonna be a staff member in the area with you

Lotte❤️: Alright will do and thank you for this it means so much to all of us after coming of a huge win against Chelsea right before a week break is exciting for all of us

TK: No problem happy to make you and you friend happy love yah 😘
Lotte❤️your message

2 Hours before we go on
We were watching the stadium off of the camera's and the floor was filling up quickly I didn't think so many people would get here this early but according to my team we had some people sleep out across the road which was mind blowing. We watched more and more people show up whether it was on the floor or the stands people where getting here fast. But I just got told to go to the dressing room and choose between 4 outfits we already tried the outfits with different makeup styles it's just we didn't know what day I wanted to wear them so we left it till the first day to choose the first outfit ...

 But I just got told to go to the dressing room and choose between 4 outfits we already tried the outfits with different makeup styles it's just we didn't know what day I wanted to wear them so we left it till the first day to choose the first out...

I went with the silk, two toned pink outfit once I got changed I came out and got a around of applause which I jokingly bowed to it then went and got my hair and makeup done