kiss one - brimstone bellacola vs the school!

"popularity". What does it really mean to be popular? Have a bunch of friends? Fans? Just be known around a part of something?

Do you really strive to be popular... Or do you just want attention?

This story is for all the girl failures, bros, and non-binary hoes. The losers, unpopular, and more.

Somewhere in San Antonio Texas. One girl lives here. She is a total girlfail.

"WAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She cried. "This suuuuuuuuuucks." She cried again. The girl is fair-skinned with short purple/blue hair, and a short bang covers one of her brown eyes. She wears a My Chemical Romance hoodie, she wears purple arm warmers, and long socks, with a purple and blue short skirt, as well as a pinkish choker and vans that are blue, pink, and white. She wears heavy purple eyeliner and mascara.

Her two friends accompany her. One is a female wearing an oversized pink jacket with a cute chibi tiger on it, heavy black mascara, and earrings that dangle. She is fair-skinned as well. Her hair is long and brown. Her hoodie obscures it but she wears shorts underneath with black and white Jordans. The other person is male in appearance, with brown skin. Their hair and upper face are covered by a beanie with sharp triangle-like ears that poke out. They wear a colorful Y2K shirt and black pants, as well as a pair of Nike Hyperdunks.

"Don't you guys agree?!" She says wide-eyed. The other woman shakes her head with a disappointed look.
"Brim... This is just a normal day, I don't see why you're in a fuss." Her voice is Tinder and mother-like. Brim, the girl complaining.
(Our protagonist) throws herself back in annoyance. However, she does it with too much force and falls off, hitting the pavement.

PLOW!

"OOOOOW!!! Ow... I landed on my butt..." She groans while grabbing it. She gets up and wipes off the dirt. "It's annoying, y'know?" She sits back down. The other person speaks. "What is annoying?" They ask. Their voice is somewhat monotone. Brim points at them. "you see, Sphinx! That's exactly it! You guys have been so used to it, you don't even get it!!! Haha!!!!

"We're..." A single sweat droplet trickled down her face. "losers... Shams... Hams with an S in the front... Nobodies...!" With a dramatic voice, she falls to her knees. Her friends turn to look at each other.

"Brim... Are you okay? Are you sick?" Her female friend asks with concern. Brim quickly gets up. She takes a sip of her Fanta soda, her eyes rolling back in delight.

[BRIMSTONE BELLACOLA
SHE/HER
CURRENT AGE: 19.
OCCUPATION: GIRL FAILURE.
LOVES: ANIME, SODA, SANRIO, CUTE THINGS, EMO THINGS, HER FRIENDS, DONUTS WITH WHITE FROSTING AND SPRINKLES
HATES: MEAN PEOPLE, PIGEONS...]

Her friends both sigh in unison.
"C'mon, Brim... You gotta stop this." Her female friend gets up to comfort Brim. "It's okay, Momma Anna' got you." She says.

[ANNA INTEGRA
SHE/HER
CURRENT AGE: 20
OCCUPATION: THE FRIEND GROUP'S BIG SISTER
LOVES: HER FRIENDS, ANIME, J-DRAMA
HATES: PEOPLE WHO DON'T RESPECT HER OR HER FRIENDS]

Brim feels good, she grabs Anna's hand. "Thanks, girl. I needed that." She softly says. "Ugh, whatever. I'm hungry. Sphinx, where do you want to go?"

[SPHINX FLOWER
THEY/THEM
CURRENT AGE: 20
OCCUPATION: NERD OF THE GROUP
LOVES: ANIME, COMICS, TOKUSATSU, MAKING MUSIC, DRAWING, SHOPPING, EVERYTHING
HATES: GETTING WEIRD LOOKS]