The Meeting

Alex called everyone.

Since Noah decided to join Alex, he wanted every member to meet him..

Medelin joins the room,

"What is it alex-" she seems surprised to see Noah sitting there.

"Oh my, you are here too." Medelin eye Alex.
"Is it about him?" She asked.

"Just wait, let Hafsa and Kevin join us." He points to the chair. "Where is Sophie?" He asked.
"She is busy. Today's her first training day." Medelin says, " if you say I'll call her here."

"No. Let's not disturb her." Alex says.

The names are all new for Noah. He only knew medelin and Alex so far.

A moment later everyone heard noise outside the room and the door creek open, two figures appear they have been chatting..

A girl, little older than Noah, a year or two
maybe,
she was wearing a black hijab. A dark blue jacket and a waist belt, with the same colour pant.

The guy was even older than both, he looked mature, and an adult. He was wearing the same clothes as the girl,

They both seem to follow a uniform..

They salute Alex. Stand firm in front of him.

"Good morning sir, you called for us?" The girl says, she makes eye contact with Noah and quickly looks at Alex.

"Yes. We can begin now." Alex shifts from his chair, standing close to Noah.

"This is Noah." It's more like he is telling this to the new guy and girl.
" Please welcome your new member, Noah." He said.

Noah was happy, a little happy.

"What?" Medelin shout.
"Oh my god, are you serious?", her voice turns to excitement..
"He is very serious. We just talked about this.", Alex said and Noah confirmed with a nod and smile.

Medelin jumped to hug Noah.

"Oh my god, oh my god." She keeps repeating over his shoulder..

"Now, let's meet your member Noah." Alex said.
Medelin let him go.

"This is Kevin," he points to the guy.
"Welcome to the team." The first time he said something, Noah noticed, his voice suits his face. A little grumpy but low.

"And, Hafsa." This time the girl.
"It's nice to meet you, we welcome you" she said, her smile is beautiful...

"Thank you." He said.

"Kevin, Hafsa I want you two, to help Noah understand how things work here." Alex said.

"Yes sir." They said in sync.

Kevin and Hafsa gave him a little tour around the building, it wasn't that big, so they finished it quickly.

After that, they brought him into Kevin's room.

"You are staying with me. In this room." Kevin pointed to one of the beds.

"And where do you sleep?" Noah, out of curiosity asked Hafsa.

"I have a different room, with Sophie." She replied.

The building had, two more rooms other than his & Kevin's and Hafsa and sophie's bedroom.

"So, what is your speciality?" Kevin sat on his bed.

Noah also has thought about it. Without magic and power he just wanted to be placed in a group where he could gather information.. and be a little handy for everyone.