Shopping trip (pt 1.)

"C'mon now. You guys need to go change. We're gonna go shop for your guys"

Henrik looks up confused, he tilts his head before glancing at Chase.

Chase smiles brightly, feeling himself grow excited to go out-his tics starting to come out a bit more. Whistles and hitting his chest a bit. Henrik quickly puts a pillow between Chase's fist and chest, just so the younger boy doesn't hurt himself.

"Is he okay??" Jackie looked at Chase concerned as the boy kept hitting his chest and letting out small whistles.

Henrik nods, "Normal...come Chase...change time." He says softly as he stood up with him. Making sure to keep the pillow where it is while they head up to their room to change.

Jackie had made it so that each boy is sharing a room with at least one person. He kept Robbie in his own room, but had the room where Alicia used to be, for Henrik and Chase. While Jay and Anti shared another room. Anti refusing to be separated from JJ.

Jackie had taken out all of Alicia's stuff and simply dropped them off at her sister's house, not wanting to see her again.

Jackie went up to Robbie's room, seeing the boy was playing with some blocks. Jackie smiles, getting some clothes before heading over and helping Robbie get changed.

"Pa-papa! Papa!" Robbie claimed happily, looking up at Jackie.

Hearing this made the older man freeze and look at Robbie with wide eyes, "Yes! Y-yes!! I'm papa!! Omg!! You did it Robbie!! Oh papa is so proud!" He squeals, pressing soft kisses to Robbie's cheek. Robbie letting how happy squeals.

"Papa!! Papa!!" Robbie squeals happily. Clapping his hands happily as he smiled at the kisses.

"C'mon baby, let's get ready for today." Jackie spoke softly as he got the boy changed. Once he finished, gently setting the boy down so he can wonder around while he went to help Anthony and Jay.

Upon entering, he smiles at seeing the two boys simply playing with each other-mainly Anthony directing the game.

Jay heard a noise of someone walking in, he flinched and froze outta fear. Trying to see where the noise was from, but ended up looking at the wall opposite of Jackie.

Anthony frowns and simply turns his brother to look at Jackie.

"Hey boys, we're heading out shopping-so we need to get you guys changed."

Anthony stared at him again before nodding softly, watching as the man gets some clothes for them. Jay simply grabbing his stuff elephant by the ear and then his brother's hand before standing up.

Anthony nods, leading his brother to the man. The elephant dragging behind JJ.

"Come you first Jamie," Jackie says as he gently goes to pick up JJ, "oh, I need you to let go of the elephant and your brother Bud. So I can change you" he spoke.

Jay let out a silent cry when he felt not only his Ellie the elephant start to be taken away but as well that he was being separated from his brother. He thrashed and instantly ran into Anti's arms, hugging his brother close and shaking his head.

Jackie frowns at that, 'he may have some separation issues or fear from his brother...' he thinks while crouching down beside them, "Jay, darling, we need you to get changed. I just need you to let go of your brother real quick"

Jay shook his head again, refusing to turn his head away from his brother's shoulder.

Anthony wraps his arms around his brother, "it oki..." he pats his brothers back.

Jackie watched with a frown, "Here...how about I change you both the same time. Does that sound good?" He asked gently, seeing the little nod from JJ and Anthony.

Jackie took a deep breath before starting to change both of them. Making sure JJ knew that Anthony was still there.

Soon enough he was walking downstairs with the two boys. Anthony refused to hold Hackie's hand, only holding Jay's as they waddled their way down.

There was Henrik and Chase, sitting on the living room floor with Robbie. It seemed like Robbie had roped in the boys to play tea cups with him while they waited.

"Seems you guys are having fun" Jackie comments with a smile.

"I sure am! Little dude here knows how to bring a good tea party!" Chase giggles, ruffling Robbie's hair.

Henrik simply looked into the cup, frowning a bit, "zhink zhere needs real tea for party. He just ust pour air!"he says puzzled, looking more confused as Chase only laughed.

"No-egg!-sorry. But no! It's a game. Pretend-*whistle*-tea is in your cup!" Chase informed while he happily smiles, his hand uncontrollably slapping the floor. Henrik quickly putting a pillow again in between Chase's hand and the floor.

"Well, how about we continue our tea party after the store?? C'mon let's get going! Come to papa Robbie"

Robbie looks up happily and rushed over to Jackie with his arms up, "papa!" He squeals. Letting himself be happily picked up as the others followed to the car.

—————————————————

Jackie smiles as he parked the car in the parking lot.

Jackie glanced at the kids in the back, his son Robbie happily playing with his stuffy, Anthony and JJ mainly playing and keeping to themselves. All while Chase was chatting with Henrik from the back seat.

Jackie watched a bit, before clearing his throat to get their attention.

In turn it startled Chase into aggravating his tics. He let out a small yell, his eyes blinked rapidly while his face would keep going into a wide smile occasionally.

"Oh I'm sorry! I don't mean to startle him...we arrived to the mall." Jackie spoke softly, watching as Henrik did his best to calm his friend.

Jackie helped get the young kids out of the car. He made sure they were all in sight as they make their way inside.

Chase and Henrik following behind-Chase continuing to let out small tics occasionally.

Upon entering the building, the twins instantly stayed glued to each other. Jay could hear just how crowded the building is...all while Anthony let out a soft whine as he felt a sort of pain in his head. The amount of people and all the bright lights within the building, it overwhelmed him a bit, making him instinctively hold onto one of Jay's hand-as the other hand was occupied by holding the stuff elephant.

Jackie smiles brightly, "let's go get you boys some clothes!" He chirps, walking off with the boys. A humming smile on his face as they walked. Though he noticed how Anthony seemed a bit in pain. Continuing to rub his head while leading his brother around. Making Jackie hum with curiosity as to what was going on with Anthony.