Chapter 12

-Roxy-
.
.
.

"Charlotte, it's time to serve the VIPs," I see her nod at me, and we walk to the elevator. I nod at the security guards outside.

"Don't worry, men. I'll give you a coke on the house, and she's with me today serving the VIP section," I see them smile, and they let us into the elevator. The doors close, and I see Charlotte look at me.

"You know them?" I chuckle.

"Nah, but we have a history of fighting," I hear Charlotte chuckle, and the doors open.

I lead the way and open the doors to the VIP section. I stop suddenly and stare at the carpet. It's blue. It changed into an ugly blue, too. Not the nice one either. I look around at the walls and see they're yellow. I shudder at the horrible taste of color match.

"What's wrong? Why'd we stop from going in?" I look at Charlotte seriously.

"The colors in the VIP room change for the worst," I hear her chuckle.

"I thought they were always this ugly," I chuckle.

"Oh, no. Before, the colors were always manageable, but now, they are not tolerable," I hear Charlotte chuckle, and she passes me into the room.

"Tell Mr. Winters about it," I roll my eyes and enter after her.

I take orders from half of the section, and Charlotte does the other half. What would you know my last order to take is Mr. Winters. Damn, Charlotte left him to me. I hobble up to him.

"What can I take for you to drink, Winty?" I see him look at me up and down with lust. Shit.

"I'll take a whiskey on the rocks. Make sure you don't spill it on yourself again," I look at Mr. Winters with a Are you serious face, and I force a smile out.

"Sure thing, Boss. Make sure you don't have a rodent on you again when I'm trying to serve you drinks," I smile at him, turn around, and hobble towards the elevator.

I give the list of drinks to the bartender, and I see Charlotte come up next to me.

"Thanks for leaving me to serve Mr. Winters," I hear her chuckle.

"Well, I thought it'd be fitting," I roll my eyes.

"You know what he said to me. Don't spill the drinks over you again. I wanted to smack the shit out of him right there. I am the queen of holding drinks, but you know what I said in reply?"

"Here's your drinks, Roxy," I see the bartender hands me my drinks.

"I'll tell you later. I've got to get these delivered before Mr. Winters starts barking at me."

"You better be careful, Roxy. Mr. Winters will be barking up your pants if you don't stop teasing him," I roll my eyes.

"Oh, shut up, Charlotte," I playfully punch her arm. I grab the drinks and go towards the elevator. I stopped by the security first.

"Here you go, men, two cokes on the house," I see them take the drinks, and I salute them off as I enter the elevator.

I deliver all the drinks and save Mr. Winters for last.