Being blind- Chapter 10

just wanted to say sorry that i haven't gotten to write or be on either books of mine just been crazy over here for me soon i will get to start up loading more chapters again....

*****************************************

Recap of the last chapter........

Edwards pov....

"Bella my sweet were going to have a baby" I told her leaning in a little when she gasped and she grabbed my hand and we touched her belly.

"Edward we are going to have a baby another one that is great I cant believe it" She told me leaning in the rest of the way and kissing me...

Bella pov

I am going to have a baby with Edward again I can't believe it i have never been so happy our life is really starting to figure its self out.

*****************************************************

Bella's POV

Sat there for a moment with Edward, the love of my life with his hand on my belly wondering what is going to happen next, how long I have been pregnant,and what ever will I tell the kids.

"Bella sweetheart are you okay with this, you know having another baby you have been very quite i am very nervous" Edward whispered

"I am so happy that I have all these thoughts that i can't think what to ask first" I said with a smile

"Like how far a long?","are you happy do you want boy or a girl"? you know I said as I rambled on things out out and in my head.

I gasped when Edward pulled me in and kissed me with such passion. "My sweet sweet Bella lets not worry about that just yet lets go tell the twins and the rest of the family" He said as he kissed me again.

we walked down and everybody was waiting for us to go down there and see what had happened even though I was for sure that they had already new but still I was happy that they were happy for us even the twins looked happy.

Of course Alice was the first to speak" So are you going to tell everyone or can I" she asked jumping up and down, that crazy pixie that I loved so much.

"Bella and I are going to have another baby" Edward told everyone some of them looked shocked and others were giggling from already knowing we heard lots of screams and way to go bro's and I am so excited's.

Edward and I walked over to the twins so that we could tell them that mommy and daddy were having a baby but they looked kinda sad so we just looked at everyone and they all noddled and left slowly to other places of the house.

"Carlie, Tony can you look at mommy and daddy please so that you can tell me why you looks so sad" I asked my two little angels.

"mamma me luv you" Carlie said with her cute voice as soft as Alice's. I love too baby, you and Anthony I told her.

We sat there holding our kids in our arms until sponge bob was over. "why are you letting my niece and nephew watching this crap" Emmett asked with a loud laugh

"Emmett its not to bad and just be glad they aren't old enough to ask you to stay and watch it with them but you will get your time Emmett Cullen" I smiled to him with an evil grin. "Wow Bella never new you were so aggressive can't wait to see you when you are a newborn" He laughed.

Edward tightened his arms around me."You know Emmett we don't really need to be worrying about that right now" Edward almost growled coming out.

"Sorry Eddie I was just saying" Emmett explained.. "Edward you know its okay we do have to start talking about it soon cause you will be changing me" I demanded.

We ate dinner, (well Esme and I made dinner for the twins and they ate,I just pick at it.) put the kids down for bed and Edward hummed my lullaby for the twins before we both kissed them and told them it was night night time.

******************************four months later**********************

Edwards POV

Its been four months since we found out that My Bella and I were having another baby. Its been the most amazing time she is getting the most sexiest baby bulged. She keeps saying that she is getting fat but its the cuties thing that i have ever seen I am so glad that I am here that we are all here to be with Bella for this pregnancy I have never felt so happy in my life and its all because I finally found my mate I always wondered when and If I was ever going to find her and I never thought that when I did that we would get to have a wonderful family of our own.

I was holding Bella in my arms she has been sleeping alot since the baby and the twins have been taking a lot out of her. I was rubbing her forearm and her cute belly when she started to wake up and giggle at my touch. I find it amazing that we are so happy. We are planning the wedding still but putting it on hold till after the baby is here and Bella wants me to turn her but I just can't bring my self to do it what will we tell our kids when she is not there, Its been an argument in a half but she always wins in some ways and I when in other. We are also planning the twins third birthday party its Saturday and I fell amazed that we have been so lucky.

"Edward my love" My Bella said and she took me out of my thinking zone which is always amazing when I get to look into her beautiful brown eyes.

"Yes my love, how was your night did you have good dreams" I asked her.

She giggled and nodded like she was glad that I couldn't read her mind. I felt her turn up to kiss me I wrapped my other arm around her to bring her closer to me.

We finally got out of bed and got the twins dressed and took them out in the back yard to play in there playground that Rose and Alice said they had to have.

we played and then the twins had lunch, after lunch it was nap time for the twins and Bella she always tells me no but as soon as she lays down she falls asleep, its so cute.

I was down stairs when Esme and Rose came in from there garden and say down by me. "Where is Bella and the twins" they both said at the same time with a giggle after.

"They are taking a nap did a lot of playing today" I told them both Just then my phone started to ring, It was Alice of course. "Yes Alice what do you need" I asked. "Edward"....."Edward"... "Is everything okay where is Bella and the baby were are the Twins" she starts to ramble on...She paused when I thought that I could get a word in when she started again. " Edward I am blind I can't see anything with you and Bella and the kids even the baby, I think that the pack is coming we are all heading back should be there soon" then the next thing I new Alice had hung up......"Alice.....Alice you there" I yelled in the phone."Damn she hung up" I looked at my mother and sister and they looked worried but I could tell Rose was ready to fight.

"We can't let Bella know about this she will get to stressed do you hear me" I told them as Alice and everyone cam running in. They all nodded.

"Tell me what, whats going on is something wrong" I turned to see Bella was the one to say that, that she had heard me what ever will I tell her she can't be worrying.

"Edward what is wrong" My love said agian.

************************

Here isthe next chapter I hope that you like it and can't wait for you guysto find out what happens. Why is Alice blind are the pack and Jake attacking. Is it that Bella goes back to Jake or is something going on with the baby.

******************************************Remember to COMMENT AND VOTE AND LIKE....my storys if you like it....