finding out what to think......

hey all just wanted to say thank you to all the people that read my books i hope you all likethis next chapter so sorry it took so long but with the move and everything i was never going to get anything done....

***************************recap********************************

"This is not over Bloodsucker," Jake said in his mind.

I ran over to Bella and picked her up and pulled her into the car and drove home, Esme had already got the twins out of there right after Bella pasted out.

I will kill that mutt for putting so much stress on the love of my life......................

*******************end of recap***********************************

Edwards pov:

“Edward please don’t blame yourself its not your fault and you need to relax your emotions are everywhere” Jasper told me. I looked up at him and let the calm take over. “Thank you Jasper” I said.  

Carlisle came out from the upstairs office, my mind started to wonder back to what happened today did she get hurt did that mutt hurt her before i got there what is it and why wont she wake up. "Edward, Edward look at me Bella is going to be fine i promise I just looked her over" Carlisle explained to me. "Thank god" Esme said to her self. Alice and Jasper hugged each other and were glad, Emmett pulled Rose to him and she looked so happy that i couldn't even believe. "Edward i am so happy you two can finally be happy and have a family together" Rose thought in her mind. I smiled, "Thanks Rose" I told her as I ran up the stairs to see the love of my being.

"Edward wait" Carlisle said to me before I made it all the way up the stairs. "Bella is still sleeping she needs her rest plus I have more to tell you" he said to me..

"I don't know if you want me to tell you here or in the office son but here is more" my father told me in this thoughts.

Alice gasped right as I went to see what it was she was singing the abc's in french and Spanish.

"Alice what did you see" I asked her. She just kept singing in her head, "Alice what is it" I asked again. "Edward stop your making me mess up" Alice told me, " just go upstairs to talk to Carlisle and we will wait down here"She said.

"Upstairs it is Edward" Carlisle laughed as we walked up stairs.

We got to his office and I was going to open the door when he pulled me into my room. "Son i think in here would be better" was all he said to me. I shut the door and left kinda nervous even though I could feel Jasper trying to put me at ease.

"Okay dad what is going on you said that Bella is okay and now you are making me really worried about her, is she sick". I rambled on and on till he stopped me.

"Edward she is fine I think I now why she passed out but what i need to know form you is kinda personal so i will just think it since there is so much going on down stairs ok" he thought to me 

"Okay" was all I said. I think it was cause i have never seen Carlisle like this before.

(for the readers this next convo is all in edwards head ok only he talks back to his dad )

"Edward have you and Bella ever been intament"  he asked

"Yes" i told him why is he asking that. "why" was all i said to him

"I needed to know if i was giving you bad or good news" he thought

"what does that mean Carlisle" i paused " Dad yes we have it was the night i asked her to marry me Alice saw that it was going to happen and said that she would be ok is she not ok did I hurt her in some way" I asked him my voice getting loud now cause I was scared for her life now.

"Edward Bella is pregnant, she fainted cause she got overwhelmed, Alice can't see anything cause I think the Baby is part vampire and is blocking her out" he told me out loud this time I wasn't sure if i heard him right but I was sure i was going to find out. 

"Carlisle sh--e is wh-a-t" I studdered  

"Bella is pregnant I don't think that even she knows that is why I needed to tell you so that you could tell her and talk about what you want to do". Carlise says as he was walking out of the room I will be in the office with Bella I think that she is about to wake up we can tell her together....

Alice came running in with rosalie right behind her, "Is it true is she going to have a baby" they both said at the same time. 

 "Yes I think she is" I told them as I walked out " I am goingto go check on her and talk to her ok, Alice can you both not talk about this she doesn't know yet also will you take care of the kids for  a second" I asked them as i was walking out to go to the office door.

"Sure" was all I heard form both of them.

I went into the room and was at Bellas side when she woke up

"Edward your okay I am so worried about you" Bella always thinkingabout me instead of herself. "sweetheart I am fine I have been worried sick about you are you okay". I asked her

"umm yeah what happened anyways" she asked

I told her about what happened at charlies and whow she passed out then that we brought her back here and then I was going to tell her about being pregnant when Carlisle stood up. "I think i will just wait ot side so you guys can talk" was all he said and went back down stairs to the family waiting for Bella to find out the news.

Oh will she be happy, will she be mad, I am not sure about his but here we go I thought...

"Bella my love I have to tell you something okay" I asked "uumm ok love what is it" she sounded so sweet. Bella sat up and looked at me.. "you can tell me anything" she told me

"Bella, Carlisle said taht when you passed out hast he found out that you were (I paused cause not sure how to tell her I thought that the girls tell the men not the other way around) "what am I sick what is it Edward your scaring me" but before she could finish talking I leaned in to kiss her she kissed me back and I looked deep into her deep brown eyes.

"Bella my sweet were going to have a baby" I told her leaning in a little when she gasped and she grabbed my hand and we touched her belly. 

"Edward we are going to have a baby  another one that is great I cant believe it" She told me leaning in the rest of the way and kissing me...

Bella pov

I am going to have a baby with Edward again I can't belive it i have never been so happy our life is really starting to figure its self out.

*****************************************************

sorry its so short but i need it that way for the next chapter