Ch 4. I Just Can't Wait To Be King

The reason why Synth will be the next king is because Trollex doesn't have a child anyway let's start with the chapter.

_____________________

After Poppy and Clay left the reef Trollex saw Synth swimming somewhere into the distance of the reef and Trollex was shocked when he saw Synth going towards the forbidden reef that no Techno Troll could go to so Trollex immediately swam towards Synth.

Trollex swam in front of Synth "Synth why are you going near the forbidden reef? When you know well that none of us are allowed near it" Trollex explained as he looked worried for his younger brother.

Synth looked at his older brother "I'm sorry Trollex but I just want to know what's out there I mean what if we find other Techno Trolls in that forbidden reef?" Synth asked with a confused expression on his face.

Synth really wanted to know what he would find in the forbidden reef but he wasn't allowed now as he was caught by his older brother "I'm not sure but for now why don't you play with your friends huh? Isn't that a good idea?" Trollex asked as he pointed at Synth's friends.

Trollex looked at Synth with a worried look again "but those guys are mean" Synth said nervously as he looked away "no they are not I'm sure they are nice" Trollex answered as he held Synth's hand gently "I'm really sorry Synth but this is how life is we are not allowed in that forbidden part of the reef and if I see you over the again then I will keep you in your room, got it?" Trollex asked.

Synth nodded in response as he swam the opposite direction BTBD looked at Trollex "what's the matter?" BTBD asked as he looked at Trollex "keep an eye on Synth I don't want him getting in trouble" Trollex explained as he looked worried for his younger brother.

Trollex didn't want Synth to end up like his older brother Zedd and Trollex didn't want to lose Synth "oh ok" BTBD answered as he swam the direction Synth went in.

"Pst Bliss" Synth whispered as he tapped Bliss on the shoulder "oh hi Synth what's the matter?" Bliss asked "I want to go to the forbidden reef" Synth explained, Bliss looked at Synth with a shocked expression.

Bliss followed Synth as they tried not to get caught by Synth's middle  brother Trollex, BTBD cleared his throat "ah!" Synth yelled as he gasped for breath "BTBD! What are you doing here?" Synth yelled in surprise "I was told to keep an eye on you" BTBD answered.

Both Bliss and Synth sighed in annoyance, but soon Synth had an idea in his head "Pst Bliss I have an idea" Synth said as he whispered to Bliss to play along with him.

"You know I'm going to be king one day right?" Synth asked as he looked BTBD "uh yes I do know that" BTBD answered as he was swimming with them.

Synth swam next to BTBD "so why don't you listen to this" Synth said as music started to play and Synth started to sing.

I'm gonna be a mighty king so enemies beware
Well, I've never seen a king of beasts with quite so little hair

I'm gonna be the main event
Like no king was before
I'm brushing up on looking down
And working on my Roar!

Thus far, a rather uninspiring thing
Oh, I just can't wait to be king
You have rather a long way to go, young master, if you think-

No one is saying "do this"
Now when I said that
No one is saying "be there"
What I meant was
No one is saying "stop that!"
No one is saying "see here"
Now see here!