Ch 3. A New Song

Branch opened up his eyes to see that he was in a cage "W-Where am I?" Branch asked as he flickered his eyes opened, he noticed how bright the room was, he looked around the room to see if anyone was there but at a corner he saw a girl figure going towards him "who are you?" Branch asked again but he should've have said anything because the girl figure tased him "ow! What was that for?!" Branch questioned as he looked at the girl figure before he could utter another word the girl figure told him to stay quiet.

He looked at the girl figure "oh don't be afraid" Alexar said as she walked closer "I'm not afraid" Branch answered as he looked confused at her.

Alexar laughed wickedly as she walked closer to Branch "funny you say that because I sense fear in you" Alexar answered as she looked away, Branch was confused for a moment but music started to play and Alexar started to sing.

It's time you learned a lesson
It's time that you understand
Don't ever count on anybody else
In this or any other land

I once hoped for friendship
To find a place among my kind
But those were the childish wishes
Of someone who was blind

Open up your eyes
See the world from where I stand
Me among the mighty
You caged at my command

Open up your eyes
Give up your sweet fantasyland
It's time to grow up and get wise
Come now little one

Open up your eyes

We all start out the same
With simple naive trust
Shielded from the many ways
That life's not fair or just

But then there comes a moment
A simple truth that you must face
If you depend on others
You'll never find your place

And as you take that first step
Upon a path that's all your own
You see it all so clearly
The best way to survive is all alone

Open up your eyes
And see the world from where I stand
Me among the mighty
You caged at my command

Open up your eyes
And behold the fading light
It's time to grow up and get wise
Come now little one
Open up your eyes

Open up your eyes

After the song Branch looked at Alexar "I'm..... So sorry but this has to stop" Branch answered as he turned away "Stop! I won't stop I have you little beast and you're not leaving!" Alexar yelled.

Branch was left speechless as he had no idea what to say.

Meanwhile back in Pop Village (this is after Trolls Band Together) Poppy was walking with Clay, Branch's middle brother "so can't wait to meet King Trollex?" Poppy asked as she turned to face Clay but she noticed that something was wrong "Poppy I can't get my head out of it that something may had happened to Branch..." Clay answered as he fidgeted with his fingers.

"He'll be ok wherever he is" Poppy answered, Clay looked down "yea.. right...." Clay murmured as he continued to look forward "and we are here" Poppy said as they were at the beach with the techno Trolls lived.