02

CHAPTER TWO:clueless

CHAPTER TWO:
clueless

lydia, destiny, thalia, and noah stood by destiny's basement bar gossiping about other girls from school. like cliché disney movies, they took turns whispering in each other's ears. thalia wasn't grasping any of the information the girls spilled, she could barely form full sentences, and was too busy checking the soccer boys out. noah was more than happy to listen to the new information about other people destiny and lydia had.

"yeah, joão and i have been dating for a while. we're so happy together," lydia said with a smile.

noah's jaw dropped, "are you serious? how come you two are never together at school?"

"he's always so busy. joão tells me he has lots of things to do so, we never see each other at school. it makes me a little upset but i understand." lydia replied, the smile not leaving her face.

"girl, i don't think he wants..." thalia loudly burped, placing a hand on her chest. "to be seen with you! fucking loser."

lydia gasped and tried lunging forward at her but was held back by destiny. lydia's face was red with embarrassment and anger. she hissed, "who do you think you're talking to? thalia, i swear to god!"

noah grabbed thalia and dragged her away before lydia could do anything. destiny sent the two girls looks of disgust and disappointment while lydia began to cry.

"why is she crying?" jude walked past noah and thalia, pointing at destiny with a cup in his hand.

noah shook her head, "she's fine."

"i made her cry." thalia grinned at jude. she felt something coming up her throat and began to gag. noah's eyes widened and she immediately began rushing.

"see you later," noah pulled thalia away, leading her to the bathroom. thalia covered her mouth with two hands and noah closed her eyes after pushing thalia toward the bathroom. "go! go!"

thalia cried trying to hold her throw up in before reaching the bathroom.

"oh my fuck!" lydia was visibly disgusted. she was about to throw up herself.

the bathroom door swung open revealing joão and another girl eating each other's faces. thalia completely ignored this and ran for the toilet, kneeled down and let it out. noah let out a sigh of relief watching thalia throw up in the bathroom and held her hair up.