01

CHAPTER ONE:the bucket list

CHAPTER ONE:
the bucket list

"did you bring my concealer? i left it at your house last night." thalia said as she applied primer to her face, staring at the mirror in front of her.

"yeah, it's in my make-up bag. if it weren't for noah i would've forgotten it," y/n replied while she stared at herself in the mirror. her outfit had to be perfect tonight.

"you're welcome!" noah chirped with a grin. noah was busy fixing her hair for the same reason everyone else was: the boys.

the three girls were getting ready at y/n's house, in her bedroom, for the annual halloween party their mutual friend was hosting. everyone always attended and something always happened— chaos and drama. last year, multiple things happened: some girl flashed everyone while dancing on top of a table, multiple guys were caught cheating on their girlfriends, and someone got pregnant.

"this is our last high school halloween party. can you believe it?" thalia was almost done with her make-up. for final touches, she added some glitter on her cheeks and eyeshadow. "i'm not ready to graduate and grow up. i want to be a teenage girl forever."

noah groaned, "i don't want to start paying my own bills or taxes."

"i can't imagine you paying your own taxes," thalia joked.

noah turned to her, "what's that supposed to mean?"

"this year we need to go all out! i want to graduate with no regrets." y/n told her two best friends with excitement. "we need to go crazy this year."

y/n l/n was the class president of the senior class and was loved by all. everyone knew y/n but only had a few close friends: thalia and noah. on the other hand, thalia was known for her looks and her high position on the school's cheerleading team. about every boy had feelings for thalia but unfortunately, she ends up ghosting or rejecting them all. noah was known for being part of every athletic girls team and her loud personality. everyone loved and talked to noah, she was easy to approach.

thalia grabbed one of y/n's empty notebooks and one of the pens from her desk. she opened the notebook to a blank page and started writing.

"what are you doing? that's for my math class."

"making a list of things we need to do this year before graduating." thalia answered, not taking her eyes of the notebook.

"number one: fuck every boy on the soccer team." noah started counting on one hand.

"you're so right," thalia wrote that down. "next?"

"are you serious?"

"number two: throw a party."