Tea's secret hobby

Yesterday at the market when I was taking a stroll to find some inspiration for my next drink at the bar, I saw a familiar face when I entered the clothing section.

It was Tea.

He hasn't come to the café for a while now and I wonder what he's up to.

He was looking through some clothes and I didn't mean to follow him from afar but I was just very curious what he was up to.

He wasn't looking around like a normal person either, he was very discreet, and was looking for something very specific.

I followed him

And followed him

And followed him

And then

I thought to myself "oh shit I totally look like a stalker right now."

I decided to just stop and turn around but the moment that I did, I heard a squeal.

A.. girly.. squeal.

From Tea.

"OH MY GOODNESS IT'S FINALLY HERE!"

My curiosity peaks

I hide from behind a shelf, and then he pulled out something I didn't expect.

A skirt.

"THE SKIRT I'VE BEEN LOOKING TO BUY FOR FOR SO LONG IS FINALLY ON DISCOUNT! I HAVE WAITED FOR SO LONG. LET'S GO FORTH, MY LOVE!"

He monologued in excitement.

My confusion from the situation completely left me in awe, speechless with my jaw dropped.

Then I tried to go back to my senses.

"Maybe.. it's just for a friend.. right I shouldn't jump to conclusions.."

Then as I continued to watch him, he started to go around the clothing shop once more as the clothes along with the skirt piled up in his arms.

Then he walked into the fitting room.

No.. that can't be..

There's no way right?..

The fitting room door closes.

Suddenly the air becomes serious, the mood intense, keeping me uptight and on my toes.

2 minutes later, the door opened.

Tea walked out wearing a black crop topped sweater, a black belt and his maroon red skirt, while also wearing fishnets.

He wore black lipstick and had a red handbag on his side.

I..

What.

He then entered again in the fitting room and changed into another set of clothes.

This time, he wore an oversized white polo shirt, inserted in a long pink skirt, while wearing a sunhat with a pink ribbon.

As he keeps checking himself out, and as he looks at himself at the mirror, I realized something.

He... Looks... Happy.

Of course I don't know him that much but, still.

I don't wanna say or do something about it because I too..

"Vvvvvvmmmm"

"Vvvvvvmmmm"

My phone suddenly bursted as it's loud alarm came off it was 5PM. I had to go.

But then as I look up, he was there.

In front of me.

We stared at each other in surprise, not knowing what to do our how to deal with it.

One thought did keep running through my mind though...

And it was

"Oh shit"