"I'll embrace the wounds you shed" | Volcano

[JYP Entertainment teases latest boy group "3RACHA"

After a few years dormant of new groups in JYPE, the company is preparing to debut this group next month.

This comes after months of speculation about when the company would announce a new group.

The group, 3RACHA, is rumored to be a hip-hop based unit consisting of Bang Chan (22), Seo Changbin (20), and Han Jisung (19).
Bang Chan (top left) is a known Australian trainee in the company, appearing in the background of numerous videos and has been mentioned by several debuted idols in the company as a respectable trainee. Bang Chan has been in the company for 7 years. He is rumored to be the leader of 3RACHA.

Alongside him is Changbin (middle), a 3 year trainee, projected to be one of the top rappers of his generation.

Less is known about the youngest of the trio, Han Jisung (bottom), but he is also speculated to be an extremely talented rapper.

We will be patiently waiting for the next generation of JYPE. Stay tuned!]

 Stay tuned!]

. . .

Seo Changbin

"Hyung," he gently shook Chan with his palm,"you need to get out of bed."

Chan blinked his eyes open and shifted them over to Changbin. He was looking at Changbin, but there was an emptiness in his eyes that gave Changbin the sense he wasn't really seeing him. He looked pitiful like this, face puffed up and curly hair completely frizzed out. He looked like he hadn't slept in weeks.

Maybe it was wrong to say he had never seen Chan vulnerable. He had seen him sick. Just one of those days. But one of those days was stretching into one of those weeks. It wasn't the longest stretch of time that Chan had barely done more than drink water and use the bathroom, but it had been awhile.

Changbin grabbed an open bottle of water from his own bedside, and passed it over to Chan. After receiving a blank stare, he pulled open one of Chan's hands and wrapped his fingers around the bottle.