A Child's Play

My Story starts when I was just a little boy,

We live in a far province of the Philippines.

Life in our place is very simple; the question of “what to eat tomorrow” is the only thing that we have to answer.

But we are happy in that simple way of living, anyway happiness might be different in every level, but it’s just the same feeling.

When I was a little boy, the only thing that matters to me is play :), we are not rich, but my parents are not  strict as some of our  neighborhood, and that makes me fortunate than them,  I am free to do as I wish, I go wherever  I want to go and do whatever I want to do.,

Anyway this is not my autobiography; this is a story of my childhood friend.

As far as I can remember, I meet her when I was about 9 years old and she is I think 7.

She is a cousin of one of my friend.

Her mother’s is always travelling to sell goods outside town, for that reason she is always left in the custody of her aunt who is living next to our house.

I always saw her alone, maybe because she hasn’t got a friend yet.

 I saw her play by herself in their backyard, but I cannot join her since she plays a doll ^_^

One day,.. it is a remarkable day in our friendship.

I saw her crying,..

some boys are making her cry for the reason I don’t know

Being a kid,. I don’t have an idea of a hero,..I just watched them mocked her.

I feel pity for her but I can’t do anything to stop those boys, I just stand there facing the river, hearing those irritating voices.

 Besides…. sometimes I myself is a victim of that bullying thing.

When they had enough the boys left laughing, while she still crying like a baby.

Now that the boys are gone, I think I can do something.

I approached her and I sat by her side.

I can’t remember exactly what word I used, but I know I try to tell her to stop crying.

Child can’t stop crying by just saying a word.

I told her to join me catch fish and some crabs in the river, she followed me but she is still crying a bit.

I caught a lot that day and I saw her stopped crying little by little while she watched my catch swim inside a bottle.

When I had enough  we went home together, I give her the bottle and she is very happy.

Her name is Jelly, she is a chubby girl, those boys called her fat girl and  that makes her cry, but for me I find her cute with that baby fats ^_^ ,

That day has marked in her mind and deeper in her heart  and we became friend from that day.

-----------------------------

A/N: That is the start of our childhood friendship and we still have some of our childhood story before we moved on  our love story, I feel young when I talked about those young stories ^_^ so please allow me to tell you some.