𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰.

II
; " I'm definitely dying today. "
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

┃HUNTED┃

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

|| 𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐇𝐀-𝐉𝐔𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋 and with the help of his skill the process of- let's not say escaping the hospital but rather leaving without informing anyone..anyway, it had been a great success- leaving that is. he got some clothes that he stole from the hospital. it consisted of a black cap, jeans and a black t-shirt that was a tad bit small on him.

he walked around the city with one of his hands in his pockets, the wound on his shoulder hadn't healed fully since it has been only a week making it a bit uncomfortable for him to move his arm around. he didn't dare take off the bandage wrapped around his shoulder considering he had no idea what he's gonna do right after and thinking of seeing wounds on his body freaked him out.

as he walks around he started devising a plan which was first, to find a place to stay for the time being then second, try and find out who the hell made an attempt on his life then third, live a simple life- as much as he can. since he's in the Solo Leveling world he'll find that it's not gonna be as easy as one would think.

he didn't want to think about it at the moment so he focused mainly on getting an apartment, a simple one would be enough for him. since he was an A-Rank hunter it would catch too much attention towards him so he needs to fake his Rank, he also needs to be cautious about his identity. he doesn't know how many people actually know Kim Ha-Jun but he can't risk getting caught.

since he currently have no interest in using the money from his own company- which he found out thanks to Gi-Su -he had to earn money himself and since he was a hunter it's possible he can profit from that and make a few money to be able to get an apartment and food.

there was a problem though, he didn't have his hunter license with him. well it wouldn't matter all that much with the help of one of his skill, it'll be fine. abusing it is definitely not a good idea but he had no choice under such circumstances. in the meantime he might as well find a place where he could stay the night without having to pay.

. . .

Kim Ha-Jun had stayed in a bar for the night and with the help of his skill he managed to convinced the owner to let him stay. he definitely got weird looks from people who came in to drink and probably some from the workers. the next day he woke up to the sounds of two people drinking and talking about an attempted assassination- 'oh they were talking about me'.