𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦.

ZERO
; “this guy was a total ass,”
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

┃A  BASTARD'S  BODY┃

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━
SOMEWHERE

                                                    || 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 how he thought his life would go. twenty-six years old Kim Ha-Jun 김하준 was being chased in the middle of an alleyway. by who? in all honesty, he has no idea himself. let me explain. he wasn't  Kim Ha-Jun— at least that's what he keep telling himself, he was just some office worker from the UK struggling to get by in life. as he was walking home from work a terrible accident befalls him.

a thief had tried to snatch his bag, while trying to fight back the thief had pulled out a knife from his pockets and stabbed him two times before running away with his bag. the hospital was a few miles from where he had lived, not a few were outside since it was late. those who passed by thought he was just some drunk man.

death wasn't a horrible turn-out for the man, his life was terrible as it is. unfortunately, the universe decided to give him a second chance in life. a new life in the world he had been reading about.

Solo Leveling was something Kim Ha-Jun had been reading in his past life, it was only to free him from boredom. he usually doesn't read as such, the only things he have read were simply a bunch of stacked papers at work. reading something for entertainment was rare for him, he could barely even finish a series with all the work that had piled up.

long story short, his life was a total pile of shit.

unfortunately, he feels as if his life was even shitier when he was given a second chance in life. the moment he was transported into the body of Kim Ha-Jun, an arrow was shot just a few inches away from his face. an assassin was chasing him— more specifically the person that this body belonged to.

cursing under his breath, Kim Ha-Jun leaped over a pile of trash scattered in the middle of the alleyway and took a sharp turn to the left 'i need to get out of this alley'  he thought to himself as he ran faster. he grabbed a bottle from the ground and threw it behind him, blindly.

Kim Ha-Jun choked a scream as an arrow had pierced through his right shoulder. he slowed down but kept going, taking the arrow from his shoulder and held on his arm tight to prevent it from swaying as he ran.

'shit! shit! shit! shit! how the fuck do i use my abilities?! do i even have one?'  he have tried multiple— hell thousands of times to use whatever abilities he had, but nothing happened. ''given a second chance in life' my ass', he was sent into this world only to be hunted like a pig and be slaughtered when caught. if he could punch the god who sent him here, he absolutely would.