VHope

His heart raced as he knocked on his best friend's bedroom door. Why was he so nervous? They flirted all the time and he fell hard for the crazy and goofy boy named Taehyung. Hoseok's heart pounded even more when Tae answered.
"Hey, hyung. Whats up? Tae had a huge smile and his face lit up when he seen it was J-Hope.
"I um.. I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies with me and go to dinner tonight? I-If you want to that i-."
"Of course! I um, I mean of course. Let me get my shoes on and we can go"
J-Hope smiled big and nodded.
"Okay. Um, I'll be in the livingroom, okay?"
"Okay. Ill see you in a few minutes, hyung."
After Tae put his shoes on he hurried to the living area and grabbed Hoseok's hand. "I'm ready, Hobi." V said full of excitement. The restaurant was amazing and Hobi felt like it was the best night ever except there was one thing missing... he wanted to at least get a kiss from V before the night ended but there was one problem. He was nervous and wasn't for sure if Taehyung was into men or into him for that matter. He always got jealous when V got touchy or close to another member but brushed it off because he doesn't think V is into the same sex.
"Tae?" His hand tightened around V's during the movie.
"Yea, Hoseok?"
"Um... are you... do you um? Do you like.. um do you like me-."
"Of course I like you." V blushes and looked down, quickly letting go of J-Hope's hand. "I.. i um.. yea.. you're my best friend."
"Men.. do you like men?"
"Oh? Erm... yea.." J-Hope's heart skipped a beat at the red color of the alien's cheeks when the light of the film shone on him and couldn't help but lift V's chin, to make him look at him, and pressed his lips to Tae's soft ones. Tae was taken by surprise but kissed back and placed his free hand on Hobi's cheek. He was glad Hobi and him were in the very back and in the dark so no one could see them. When Hobi pulled away, V looked at him shoked.
"Be my boyfriend then?" Hoseok asked rubbing the back of his neck, shyly. V smiled big and wrapped his arms around Hoseok.
"Yes, hyung. I've liked you since the first day we met each other."