Park Jimin- BDSM Kink

I DO NOT see Jimin this way. It is just a fanfic for Jiminie fans that do see him that way. He is a precious little angel. WARNING! THIS WILL BE X-RATED. IT WILL BE DEALING WITH BONDAGE AND JIMIN AS A DOM!!! YOU'RE OVARIES MAY NOT BE PREPARED SO CONTINUE WITH CAUTION!!!! Mr. Park will see you now xD.

My heart raced as the leather of the riding crop ghosted against my skin. The mixture of the cold air with his hot breath on the back of my neck sent chills up my spine. A smirk was painted on his flawless face as he stood in front of me and gripped my jaw, making me stare up at him.

"Such an innocent little face for a naughty little girl. Use your words. Tell master what you want." My throat was dry as I looked eagerly into his brown eyes.

"I want my collar." I closed my eyes as the cold black leather designed with light blue crystals rested comfortably against my throat as he fastened the buckle. Not too tight and not too loose. "Ma-May I have you in my mouth, sir?"

His fingers laced into my brown hair as he brushed the tip of his cock against my lips, precum coating them. A hum of pleasure escaped me as I closed my eyes and opened my mouth, brushing my tongue against the tip. A hiss of pleasure escaped the man standing above me as he tightened his grip on my hair.

"Such a good girl." My eyes fluttered open as I stared up at him, taking him into my mouth as much as I could. I curse my gag reflexes as I gagged slightly when the head of his penis hit the back of my throat, causing tears to sting the corner of my eyes.

Before he could finish he pulled out then pressed his plump lips against mine then pulled me up and made me lay across the arm of his black plush chair. I whimpered a bit as he gently massaged my ass then raised his hand and brought it back down against my skin with force, causing me to let out a mixture of a moan and yelp. Again and again he gave me swats, causing redness that felt like fire on my pale skin.

"Please, sir." He stopped with a grin and gently rubbed the area he assaulted.

"Please what, sweetheart?"

"Please let me cum." With that he gripped my hips and made me slide down onto his length. My body was on fire with pleasure he was causing. He began to decorate my neck with love bites as he thrust into me, making my hips slam down into his. I could feel him brush against my sweet spot over and over. With one last thrust my body came undone, causing my body to spasm as I clung to him. The feeling of his soft touches with the roughness that was just happening made me feel like I was on cloud nine. Warmth spread inside of me as he released inside of me then pulled out and carefully placed me onto the bed.

Footsteps were heard leaving me as I closed me eyes. They soon returned making me jump a bit as he started to clean me off.

"Get some rest. I'll make you breakfast in the morning." I relaxed as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead allowing sleep to soon claim me.