.Chapter Eighteen.

Frank got out of the shower and dried off his body- he thought that he might as well take one since Gerard finally fell asleep from blood loss and thinking that band-aids in random places that the cuts weren't even there would help.

Sleep was good though. Even though sometimes it made you forget- even if you don't want to.

He sighed and pulled on his Green Day shirt and boxers and then slipping on his skinny jeans. Frank had to change his clothes every time he took a shower, whether he took two in one day or five; clothes would needed to be changed.

Someone knocked on the door and Frank hung up his towel before exiting the bathroom and brushing by some women he didn't know-it was probably just that Kaitlin girl.

"Hi." She waved a small wave. Frank smiled and waved back, thinking this girl was way to young to be married to a 40 year old man; give or take. But looks can be deceiving.

She shut the bathroom door and he trudged into Gerard's room to see him laying awake with the blankets pulled up to hi chin. "Hey..." He groaned, tiredness obvious in his voice.

"Are you feeling better?" Frank asked, walking over and sitting on the edge of Gerard's bed. "You lost a lot of blood-" he grabbed Gerard arm and showed him. "You okay now?"

"When did I do this?" Gerard asked, curious expression and all.

That's when Frank's heart literally shattered, Gerard didn't remember that they seriously just had sex half an hour ago- he was half asleep and not knowing what he was doing or saying and not to mention that it was both their first time and it felt amazing and-

"Frank?"

Frank snapped out of his panicked thoughts and he choked back a sob as he rushed out of the room. Regretting but yet not regretting what he just did not long ago.

Frank ran across the hall and into his room, turning the lock so that no one could come in and then from there pretty much contemplated why the fuck he was even alive.

-

Gerard sat up in bed and looked down at himself, why was he naked? "Hm...." He hummed and got up, finding anything to cover his body so that he could go to the bathroom to take a shower without everybody seeing what he had. Awkward way of putting that though.

Gerard didn't expect to see Kaitlin in the hallway. "Hey Katy?"

She smiled. "Gerard, honey, how are you?"

"Good." He nodded. "How come you're here?"

"Your dad sent your mother off somewhere to get away from everything so we're here for a while to make sure you guys are taken care of." She explained and went to turn around and walk downstairs.

"Thanks- I guess." Gerard shrugged.

"No problem, honey."

Kaitlin was always much more nicer then dad; or at least didn't pretend.

He sighed and walked into the bathroom and turned the nob, waiting for warm water to come down. Then stepped in.

Gerard just stood there, and stared at the ground as he watched the leftover blood run down his body and wash away into the drain. Such a waste of blood...

Gerard shook his head and clicked his tongue. "What a shame."

When he reached up to run his hands through his hair, the hot water touched the cuts and stung, Gerard quickly dropped his arm and cowered away in the corner, oh how Gerard hated water.

With a groan, he stepped out and decided that the shower can go fuck itself with it's own shower head and pulled on some clothes. Showers sucked, water sucked in general.

"You were talking to yourself again." Mikey noted. "I heard you- who were you talking too?"

"No one. Myself." Gerard shrugged. "What's it to you?"

"Ray's here." He said, changing the subject and walked downstairs.

Gerard turned to Frank's door. What was his deal? He walked over and knocked.

A few seconds later. "What do you want Gerard?"

"Are you sad? Mad? Did I do something?" Gerard asked, he turned away and not his lip. "I don't like when I know people are mad at me."

"No- I'm just kind of pissed off at the world..." He sighed, that's when Gerard looked up and realized that Frank had been crying. He reached over and caressed Frank's face, wiping the tears off with the side of his thumbs. "What..?"

"You've been crying." Gerard stated, staring blankly at Frank. "Why?"

"Everybody cries." Frank shrugged it off. "It's not important."

"When it's you crying-it kind of is." Gerard insisted. "Now. Tell me why my Frankie is crying."

Frank's eyes widened. Did Gerard really refer to him as 'my Frankie'? "Uh...fine. Come in." Frank opened the door and allowed Frank into the room and shut the door.

He was honestly flattered that Gerard considered him like that. Really. It was amazing.

-

"So how often do you live here?" Ray asked. Sitting in that chair that he usually does sit in when he goes to Gerard's house.

"About every other weekend. But apparently mom is being a scrub so Gerard and Frank haven't had a mom for awhile because Frank's dad died so..."

"Oh." Ray nodded. "I don't think I've ever been over here the same time you have."

"I don't think so either not that I actually think about it." Which is quite a shame...

"What type of music do you listen too?" Ray asked, trying to defeat the very much awkwardness that was happening at the moment.

"I'm a metalhead pretty much; I like stuff life Anthrax to Green Day to Iron Maiden- so it varies."

"We have like the same music taste." Ray turned and looked out of the corner of his eye and unconsciously licked his lip. "AC/DC?"

"Duh!" Mikey grinned. "Metallica?"

"You have no life if you don't like them."

Mikey and Ray chuckled. "Dude- how have we not met before?"

"I have no idea." Ray laughed. "Here's my number- maybe we'll have to go to a concert sometime." He asked for Mikey's phone and put it in.

"I would very much like that." Mikey accepted. His girlfriend never liked the same music as he did.

____________________________________

No forced Rikey- I promise. Just coincidentally and sexually confused Mikey in the end, okay?

I'm not really sure to be honest, though