Im so sorry...... Explaining

Hello there as you can see I haven't uploaded for 4 months as my last chapter is Aug. 10.... So I'm going to be explaining why...

Recently on Aug There was a Math and Science competition.. I decided to join and participate... Before participating I asked my mom if she will let me.. She said nuh uh! I replied with"Why? " she said that I wasn't smart and it just be a waste of time. So I convince her to say okay and she finally say yes. I didn't win and got myself humiliated. So I was bullied for some time...

Aug. 15- my teacher told us about the contest or competition..

Sep. 5-The start of the contest or competition..

In the middle of those I was practicing all hours so I can win... Because Math was my high subject... After I lost. I was bullied a little but in a couple of days I didn't get bullied. When I was getting bullied my mom scolded me and told me no phone for 2 weeks.

After the bullying Journalism was introduced and I was pick but ofc I lost... Which made my mom mad.. And told me not phone for a month (1)
So boom were now in November.. And our test will be there.so I studied good thanks I didn't fail..

So in December we went to our grandma's funeral. And then here I am...

And I still have to study because I heard that there was a contest in January .

The contest is just in a room basically boys vs girls

Once again sorry :(

Words: 269:)