Chapter 5 part 2 ~ after the break up

You can listen to I miss you by Dylan conrique while you're reading this.

The next day when Lucy drop Ava of to day care she went to the station and started talking to Tamara, Angela, nyla, John, celina and Aaron about there life. Until roll call have started.

Tamara was there because she had no school and she asked gray if she can be with the detective today because she what to learn to be a detective.
And gray say yes. Soon roll call had started

G, okay everyone people who did there night shift have done it so there we'll be no night shift today, Lucy I need you to ride with Tim to sorry gray say
Angela and Nyla Tamara is with you today. Everyone else you know what to do, be safe out there.

They went and get the things, Lucy was by the shop and was waiting for Tim.

A, good luck she say to Lucy
L, thanks

T, you ready he say to Lucy with out look at her
L, yeah she say while she rolls her eyes

They was quite for a bit until Tim say something.

T, look I know you still mad at me and I'm still mad at you and everything and I may or may not still love you he say that but whisper.

Tim was about to say something else but they got a call and had to go

Back to the shop after they arrested the person Tim didn't say anything for that rest of the shift.

Lucy got the man and did all the things they do and put him to jail, Tim fell out the paperwork and when he was finished he went to his office and grabbed the book and was looking for Lucy.

Lucy was talking to Angela about what Tim say.

L, yeah he say he may or may not still love me but he whisper it and think I don't here it.

A, that a good start

L, you think so, I mean I do miss him but I don't know.

A, he coming

T, hey Lucy can I talk to you

Lucy look down to the floor and say nothing

A, I we'll leave you two alone

L, Angela no please stay
T, she left already can we talk please
L, fine what do you what
T, we'll here the book I finished it kind
L, you did she say with a confused face
T, yeah I hope you like it it not finished yet it still need a lot of other things and plus the other book is need to start.

L, you have another book

T, yeah I do, it have nothing yet
L, oh

Both Tim's and Lucy look at each other for a bit and Lucy went up to her tippy toes and started to Kiss Tim with a smile. And Tim grabbed her and kiss her back and smiled at her.

L, I should go and get our daughter she say with a smile

T, oh ok bye see you tomorrow I guess

L, yeah but wait

T, yeah

Lucy kiss him ones more and say wanna come over to my place tomorrow and we can go on a date I will have Tamara babysit Ava, please say yes.
T, are you sure
L, yes I'm sure about this about us
T, we'll the answer to your question is yes, yes I we'll go over to your place and go on a date with you he laughs.