Chapter 4 part 1~ the fight 

You can listen to get over you by Dylan conrique while you  reading this.

One day......

Tim and Lucy woke up by 5:00 in the morning.they got ready and make some breakfast and fed kojo and Ava. They drop Ava off at day care and went straight to work.

Tim was so nervous that day he was going to propose to Lucy later that day or that week they been dating for 2 years now and have a kid together and Lucy is 26 weeks pregnant with there Second child, he wanted to marry her for so long but didn't know when he wanted to do it or how until he got a idea 2 weeks ago by his friends Angela,Nyla,John,Aaron,Celina and of course Lucy roommates Tamara. Tim ask Tamara and Ava there one year old daughter permission to marry Lucy and of course Tamara said yes and Ava we'll she didn't know what he meant so she just copy Tamara and say yes.

Today is the day I'm going to propose to Lucy he said  to Angela and the others

L, what did you say
T, oh I just said we should go to roll call
L, okay
They all went to the roll call and gray tell them the plan and say be safe out there.

It was not so bad day but they got a call where there was a fight going on at a prank. Lucy and Aaron was there first and was trying to break up the fight but then this one guy shot Lucy in her stomach.

Aaron pulled Lucy behinds the shop and Aaron notice that her lower vast-plat was gone. And she was bleeding so much so  Aaron had call for a ambulance while the other got the suspect. Tim was to busy to noticed Lucy was bleeding until he looked over to his left and saw Aaron trying to stop her bleeding.

T, what happened he said while crying
A.T, someone shot her
T, did you call the ambulance
A.T, yeah they say they would be here in 2 minutes

The ambulance have arrived and took Lucy out of Tim hand and put her in, Tim went with the to the hospital. They got to the hospital and they rushed her to the emergency room to do surgery. Tim was in the waiting room with some of their friends.

T, I don't protect her it my  fault he said while crying
A, no it not, she well be okay she a Survivor
T, don't make any promises, I was supposed to propose to her later today or this week
A, Tim I promise she well be okay, you can still propose to her you know
T, yeah you right, thank you Angela

The Doctor call out Tim Bradford name and he stands up really quickly.

Doctor, Okay so Lucy is okay and the baby is okay too, you may and go see her she will properly be up soon.

T, thank goodness he said with happy tears
Tim went in to her room and sit down in the chair next to the bed,and wait for her to wake up

L, baby Lucy said with a smile on her face
T, oh baby you awake how are you feeling and don't say your fine tell the truth
L, I'm good baby but I what some cuddles she say with her puppy eyes look.
T, of course baby move over so I can cuddle with you

Lucy move over a little but and Tim got on the bed next to her and cuddle her. They cuddle and wach top chef for the rest of the day.

Two days later........