005. Forgiveness

How could you hurt a little
kid?
I can't forget, I can't forgive
you
'Cause now I'm scared that
everyone I love will leave
me

Family Line- Conan Gray

  Julia was on her way to the office to pick up a form for a cheer trip

Julia was on her way to the office to pick up a form for a cheer trip. She met Alex on the way and the two started a conversation.

Well, more like Alex started talking to her and Julia trying to be as dry as possible. It wasn't unusal for them to talk, but ever since her conversation with Jessica it's been rather awkward. Julia also didn't wanna give Alex the impression that they were okay, after the list he made.

But nevertheless, the two of them walked in together. And as if the universe was playing a joke on her, Jessica and Hannah were there too. Alongside Tyler Down who was silently sitting on one of the many chairs.

"Great." Julia muttered under her breath. She fixed her posture up and acted confident.

"Jocelyn! Male!" Hannah greeted them. Julia send the girl a forced smile. The last intereaction Julia shared with Hannah wasn't the nicest. So she was taken aback at the girls' friendliness. But Julia didn't mind it, she secretly admired it a little, but would never admit that.

  "Hi." Julias eyes darted between the two girls. Jessica shook her head knowingly.

  "Females." Alex said.

  "Hey, how about a Monet's reunion today?" Hannah looked between the former squad, "I believe you have a few drink selections left on your great menu journey. You were so committed once."

  Before either of the pair on Hannah's right could say anything Jessica spoke up, "Yeah, commitment's hard for Alex."

  "At least I have the ability to try something new in life." The boy responded.

  Jessica nodded along, "Yeah, I can see that." Her eyes practically glaring at Julia.

  Julia rolled her eyes, "How often do I have to tell you, nothing ever fucking happend!" She was frustrated, so she took the form layed out on the counter and disappeared behind the doors and into the hallways.

  "Julia wait." Alex called after her. He stopped her by grabbing her wrist

  Julia winced, turned around and immediately tried to remove her arm from his grasp, "Let go of me!" Her left wrist usually had a mark there which Mel left behind.

  Alex let go of her straight away, "I'm sorry." Julia looked through the hallway only for it to be luckily empty. She still pulled him to the side.

  "What do you want, Alex?"

  The boy took a moment to respond, "What is your problem, I thought we were friends?"