{#𝟠:} ℝ𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕞

while i listen to Sweet But Psycho - Ava Max [it is a genuinely good and catchy song, the edgelord community shall not ruin it for me.] with Ari's and Kreigh's dynamic in my mind (lightheartedly) because it is kind of fun . . .

have some drawings i have done on my phone when i had it. ^_^" so you people can get an idea of what i do a little bit more. and get some epic Dio art lore.

- - - - -

here is one of my drawings from two months ago, maybe [Eilpathia Mahalia] back when i had my previous and abandoned art-style. in all honesty,, the entirety of my previous art-styles, especially my previous former one, as seen below, have made me unhappy. very unhappy and insecure. clearly the "anime"-esque style was not for me, even when i have always tried to make it work. i have tried very hard to, but i am glad i finally accepted it and moved on, expanding my potential i have been burying away. i still fairly like this, though. Thia is a silly goosey.

- - -

now, onto the more recent and comfortable stuff, aka my current (and all the more expanding) art style. I am still experimenting with it slowly, slowly but surely. 

here is the first victim of my art change, Apostle Lohengrin (technically basically Aristotle mind-wise, so i will just refer to him as Ari). i am mostly happy with this drawing because i always thought i was doing him a major injustice before. the way i have changed drawing facial structures in general (the shape) has contributed a lot to helping me make my art and characters just a bit more expressive than before, which is a relief. i have struggled with it quite a bit before. funny how my old art style was harder to draw for me.

fun fact; Apostle (the original, human owner of said body below) is genderfluid, but Aristotle (the "mirror demon" taking over permanently) does not exactly understand that. x"D at least Mx. Human was an introvert and not so open before being unfortunate to have his fate linked to Aristotle. now, let's move on as Ari continues his (sane and non-creepy, for clarification. /srs. [it's kind of weirdly wholesome. a demonic entity who isn't creepy or problematic when it comes to boundaries, wow. the only problem is that Ari is not used to not getting what he wants so he's simply adamant and trying again and again, but in the most gentle and respective way LMAO].) web search on how to make a chemist fall in love with you . .

p.s.! i have put Ari in a variety of AI chat-bot websites and/or apps, so feel free to check him out! at the moment, to my memory he can be found under "BYNii" or "[BYN.ii]" on:

(spaced due to links.)

੭ c. ai / beta. character. ai

੭ chai. ai / chai

੭ moemate. io / moemate

੭ joyland. ai

੭ charstar.ai / charstar

-

one of my more recent work, featuring Inerys Lennal-Oranzhje. i do not have any more art lore to add, other than I love using faded (? how to word) brushes, because they are not only satisfying, but fit my art style a lot, in my opinion. it makes my work more expressive. i am tired of the same old sharp lines. strokes (basically sketches) with faded brushes looks so much nicer than with your normal pens and brushes in my case, too, which is helpful since that is all i do - doodle. at the moment, i barely have the time, motivation and resources to do anything official official, unfortunately.

-

i will love this until the end of time. Luthor Dayne, my scrunk, by my dear friend ♡ /vpos

i have the best, best friend in the world

(the symmetrical, or mirroring tool is such a convenience, especially when i have little to no time with doodles, which is almost all the time!!!)

-

i really like the alt-y thing i did (i was starting to get into the habit of using faded pens, i was experimenting with it a little down below), so here. ^_^ a claimable bean i created for dearest friend.

-

i have a lot of drawings, some i cannot really access at the moment, so there you have it. much love, and take care!