CH. 96-100

Chapter 96 Why don’t you let me talk about the smell?

    Get supplies?

    Several hungry and skinny children stared at the supplies on the ground, swallowing greedily.

    However, he still dared not move his feet.

    I don’t even dare to move my toes.

    Madman Zhou kills people without blinking an eye. Are his supplies so easy to get?

    Qi Rou was even more anxious than the refugees: "What are you still doing?"

    The little girl couldn’t help but take a step back.

    Qi Rou sighed: "What are you afraid of? Brother Zhou always sticks to his word. Take whatever you are told. He is not a tiger who will eat you."

    After hearing this, several children rushed forward and reached out to grab supplies at random, wanting to take more but not daring.

    “Thank you, Brother Zhou.”

    Zhou Chen frowned: "Don't thank me, these are supplies that I don't like. I don't feel sorry for you."

    Several children left holding the supplies and thanking them profusely.

    Several neighbors who were maintaining order also took water and left.

    Seeing Zhou Chen still squatting on the ground, Qi Rou thought she didn't want to do anything: "Boss, go for a walk. I will carry these supplies to your upstairs."

    Zhou Chen raised his head and glanced at her: "Nosy, I was just looking at rice bugs."

    “Rice bug?”

    Qi Rou felt curious and walked to him and squatted down: "What's so good about Mi Chong?"

    “It’s extremely hot, people and livestock are being sunk to death, how can rice still be infested with insects...”

    As soon as Zhou Chen finished speaking, a smell of sweat hit his face: "How long has it been since you took a shower? Get away from me, the smell makes me dizzy..."

    Qi Rou, who was looking at Mi Chong, blushed when she heard this.

    Immediately afterwards, my nose felt sour and my stomach felt aggrieved.

    “Boss, how can you say a girl smells bad?”

    Zhou Chen asked: "Why don't you let others talk about the smell?"

    Qi Rou kicked the supplies, turned around and left in anger: "If you can't speak, don't speak. I curse you to never get a wife..."

    What’s even more annoying is, who is Zhou Chen?

    When all the refugees in the city had no water to drink, he could still bathe comfortably.

    There are so many supplies...

    No one knows how much supplies he has in hand, but he is never short of supplies!

    There are equipment, guns, and even helicopters.

    He wanted a wife, and the women who came to queue were from the gate of the community to the suburbs...

    A curse means there is no curse!

    The more I think about it, the angrier I get!

    Zhou Chen had no intention of caring about the mood of a little girl named Qirou, and kept staring at Mi Chong in deep thought.