CH. 61-65

Chapter 61 The ice and snow melt, is the natural disaster coming to an end?

    Zhou Chen took a late nap.

    In a daze, I heard bursts of cheers coming from outside.

    He opened his eyes speechlessly and was in a daze for a while, then got out of bed and opened the curtains.

    This is the top floor of the 23rd floor, with a very good view.

    I saw people cheering in every neighborhood nearby.

    On the white street, the ghoul dropped the corpse in his hand and grabbed a handful of snow, crying and laughing like crazy.

    The little girl came and knocked on the door.

    Normally, she would never dare!

    But now she is so excited that she is dancing with excitement. She just wants to tell Brother Zhou the good news as soon as possible.

    Zhou Chen walked to the door and asked through the door: "Is something wrong?"

    The little girl was so happy that she wiped her tears: "Brother Zhou, the snow has melted and the natural disaster is about to pass. Come out and take a look..."

    Zhou Chen rubbed his sleepy face with both hands, and said angrily: "Are you done with the clothes? Believe it or not, I will deduct your reward."

    The little girl at the door was startled. Even after being scolded, she could not stop her inner excitement.

    “It’s all done, Brother Zhou, when will you accept it?”

    Zhou Chen got up and was still angry: "Wait."

    Waiting means waiting for him to sleep for another two hours, wash his face, brush his teeth, shave, and happily eat a table of delicious food.

    2 p.m.

    The little girl happily placed all the fur coats in front of Zhou Chen.

    “Brother Zhou, these are all the finished products. They are made according to your size. We guarantee that every piece will fit you perfectly. Do you want to try it on?”

    Zhou Chen flipped through it casually. The workmanship was pretty good. Each piece was hemmed and there were no messy splicing threads.

    The little girl pointed to a pile of scraps of fur: "These are scraps. If you have anything you want to do, I will make it as soon as possible. I will go home when the temperature gets warmer. My uncle will definitely Wait for me at home."

    Zhou Chen looked back at the little girl with a complicated expression.

    How pitiful!

    But he didn’t say anything. He took out a few short fur sweaters and threw them to her.

    I warned her not to spread the news before because she was afraid of being remembered. Now that the extreme cold is about to end, there is no need to hide it anymore.

    “This is a reward for you. You can handle the scraps yourself, and I’ll give you a sewing machine.”

    The little girl subconsciously caught the fur sweater, with shock written all over her face.

    She couldn’t even imagine how many fur sweaters she could get.

    Unexpectedly, she was given both the scraps and the sewing machine.

    She made socks and hands out of large scraps of material.

    Although the rest are just scraps of cloth, with her skillful hands, it won’t be a problem to put together a few more clothes.