Mythix

Ivy pov:
We finally brought Eldora to Bloom's house.

"Mom,Dad,i want you to meet Eldora,the fairy godmother

"Mom,Dad,i want you to meet Eldora,the fairy godmother."introduce Bloom.

"Very nice to meet you."said Vanessa

"Aw,how auspicious.It is so wonderful to meet Bloom's mother today of all days."said Eldora as the Winx looked at each other confused.

Huh?

"Yes...Sunday is a good day to meet my parents."said Bloom.

"Now,now.I may not hail from these parts but i've lived on Earth long enough to know about mother's day."said Eldora.

Oh shit!!

Is it really Rose day?!

"Oh!!"said Bloom and went to hug Vanessa."Happy Mother's Day.Sorry mom."

"Don't worry about it,dear."said Vanessa.

Eldora took of her hat and pull an alive cactus magically out of it.

When i said alive,i meant like it had head and an upper body as the rest was a pot.

I never thought in my life,i'll see this kind of thing.

But it looked kinda cute,though it's weird.

Pretty cute.

"For you,Vanessa."said Eldora as she gave her the ¿plant?...¿it?

"Thank you."said Vanessa.

"Nice to meet you."said the cactus.

It's a boy.

"It's a very...uh...unique plant."said Vanessa as Eldora puts on her hat.

Subtle.

"It is delightful,isn't it.Oh,this is a magical plant.It requires special care and attention."said Vanessa.

"Special care,huh?Pixies,think you can handle it?"said Vanessa.

"Of course."said Chatta as the pixies pick the plant up and took it away.

"That was an odd choice for a gift."whisper Bloom to us.

"Really?Odd is the word you wanna use."i whisper back.

"Hush!"whisper Flora as Stella walk forward.

"Mother's day happens to be a great time to reveal my new spring collection."said Stella and snap her fingers.

Only hers,Bloom's and Flora's outfit changes.

It was dresses with flowers on it.

All of sudden,the flowers starts releasing pollen which made everyone sneeze.