Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

The night after the apocalypse is far more dangerous than the day. Even Gu Rong and his group will choose to reach a suitable foothold before the sun sets.

The journey from Z City Safety Base to Beidu Safety Base was specially planned so that they could not spend the night in the wild as much as possible. After all, there were more mutated animals and plants in the wild.

This is the first day on the road. They have not encountered any danger. Mutated animals and plants will also seek good luck and avoid harm. There are many of them and almost all of them are superpowers. Even if those mutated animals and plants see their The convoy also chose to avoid it as much as possible.

But even so, no one dared to relax their guard.

It was fine when she was in Z City, but far away from the urban area, Zhang Hong realized the cruelty of the post-apocalyptic world for the first time. She became silent, and even the mutated vines did not make her feel relaxed again.

Gu Rong has a complete memory of the second type space. In fact, the current situation is much better than that of the second type space, but she cannot comfort Zhang Hong with such words.

And even if he had memories, Gu Rong's emotions would inevitably be affected.

The convoy was traveling on a highway because the official closed the highway in advance before the end of the world. There were not many damaged vehicles on the highway, but some places were seriously damaged by mutated animals and plants. There were wood-type and earth-type superpowers. However, it can barely pass, but the speed cannot be too fast.

Gu Rong and his party stopped at the highway rest area. The superpowers went to clean up first. After confirming that they could stay temporarily, Zhang Yi and the others were escorted in the vehicle.

The car driven by Hao Chi has been following Qin Shaochen's car. After arriving at the rest area, everyone parked the vehicles neatly. Not everyone got out of the car. Every car left people behind tacitly, not only for Ensuring the safety of materials on the car is also to ensure that no one comes to tamper with the car.

Even if they are all people from the Z city safety zone who come to do the task, everyone does not completely trust them.

Qin Shaochen and Gu Rong have two cars. Zhuang Yu and Lu Minglang will stay overnight first, and they will take turns with each other.

After Gu Rong noticed that Zhang Hong's mood was not right, she kept holding her hand and didn't let go until now. She felt Zhang Hong's footsteps paused and followed Zhang Hong's gaze.

Yu Mian also noticed it and explained: "Those are the corpses of mutated animals and plants that were just cleaned up. The skins and bones of mutated animals are useful, and the official needs them for research, but we are a little far away. It is difficult to store flesh and blood, and there is currently no way to determine whether these mutated animals and plants are edible, so other than taking some samples, the flesh and blood must be burned."

Gu Rong asked Zhang Hong to go inside: "Because mutated animals and plants will increase their own strength by devouring them, so if possible, they will be burned."

Zhang Hong hummed.

For the sake of safety, everyone cannot be too far apart even if they rest at night. Usually there are several people in one room, and someone needs to be vigilant at night. Moreover, there is no electricity in the safe area, so everyone relies on solar flashlights. When it comes to lighting, there are many inconveniences in movement.

The person leading the team this time was not Qin Shaochen, but it was also arranged for the official superpowers and the team of superpowers to be mixed together to keep vigil.