Chapter 41-45

Chapter 41

Gu Rong naturally didn't know that there were people who were thinking about her so much. They were recharging their energy and waiting for the night to come. They didn't know what they were going to face at night, and they were not in the mood to talk. In this village, except for their breathing and the sound of the wind Besides, no other sounds can be heard.

Mutated vines protruded from Gu Rong's sleeves. Under Gu Rong's control, an inconspicuous vine reluctantly grew its roots and silently took root in the soil.

After the roots entered the earth, Gu Rong felt the repulsive emotion of the mutated vines. Even the mutated vines hidden in Gu Rong's body began to twist with dissatisfaction, and the tattoo of the mutated vines on his wrists was looming. ‌.

Gu Rong thought for a while and gave some wood powers to the mutated vine. The mutated vine's body was satisfied, the tattoo disappeared, and even the rejection was much weaker.

And Gu Rong felt it. Although the mutated vines were repelling them, the growth rate of their roots was not slow at all. They had already occupied the entire underground area of ​​the grain drying farm.

Gu Rong's eyes flashed. She always felt that something was not right. Could it be that this mutated vine had learned the trick?

Although he was so suspicious, Gu Rong didn't show it, and even gave the mutated Tengman some wood-type powers when he lost his temper again.

By the time the sun set and the sky gradually darkened, the roots of the mutated vines had quietly covered the entire village except for the pond.

Only Qin Shaochen, who was sitting next to Gu Rong, seemed to notice something. He glanced at the pointed mutated vine and then looked away.

Qin Shaochen noticed one thing. Gu Rong seemed to be very talkative, as if nothing mattered as long as he didn't offend her, but there was a kind of domineering and independence in his heart.

No one knew when the accident would happen. Everyone had already gotten up early to guard their surroundings. When the sky darkened completely, Gu Rong vaguely smelled a very strange fragrance, which was very good but It was also very unfamiliar, but the scent disappeared in just a moment, and the air was mixed with the smell of rot and blood that Gu Rong had smelled before.

Gu Rong said: "Be careful."

The one who sounded faster than Gu Rong was Qin Shaochen. His Tang sword was unsheathed and he seemed to take a step to the side at will, but that very step had already enveloped Gu Rong within the scope of protection.

A fire whip appeared in Shi Zhou's hand, and other superpower users also took out their own weapons, but there were no people like Shi Zhou who directly condensed superpowers into weapons.

Mutated vines that had been quiet appeared on Gu Rong's shoulders, carefully protecting the direction of Gu Rong's back.

During the day, the seemingly quiet village looked like a faded ink painting. The beautiful scenery disappeared, and the whole village finally showed a truly defeated side.

Mutated plants can be seen everywhere. Most of the houses in the village have collapsed. Although some houses still exist, they are occupied by mutated plants.

Gu Rong frowned slightly and said, "Mutated ivy."

Although they all talk about mutant ivy, they are different from the ones Gu Rong came into contact with in the hospital when he was in a first-class space. These ivy look a bit thicker, but don't have much aggressive feeling. They are more like a quiet old man. Watching them, the traces of battles and dense bones left near the ivy told them that these ivy were not as harmless as they felt.