xlii see you soon JB

a/n please vote and comment it helps me stay motivated; next chapter at 400 votes

Kiara had headed out; following the motorbike engine cutting off to greet Pope and hopefully clear the air between them

Kiara had headed out; following the motorbike engine cutting off to greet Pope and hopefully clear the air between them. "I think it's a pretty cool boat JJ"  Montana offered the boy before heading in the same direction Kiara had; missing the proud smile that had made its way on the blonde's face.

"Hey, there." Montana heard him before she saw him and stopped in her tracks and began backing up as he rounded the boat. That was definitely not Pope, what on earth was Rafe doing here? "What's goin' on?" He called and Kiara began backing up too as the older boy jumped up onto John B's escape vehicle. "JJ?" He called gaining the blonde's attention as well "How you guys doin'?" 

"Whoo-hoo!" and the sound of a whistle pulled Tana's attention behind the blonde who was still fiddling with something. The man she saw brought goosebumps to the back of her neck as her blood ran cold. She wasn't sure who scared her more at this moment "Well, well..." the slimey man beelined for JJ and had a gun aimed at his chest in less than a minute, spiking Montana's heart rate. She caught the blonde's eyes holding a mixture of fear and rage as the two older boys heard the group together. "See, don't think I forgot about me and you on the side of the road." Don't worry Barry Montana hadn't forgotten about that either; it was etched into her brain and stored for nightmares. The blonde held his hands up in surrender as Montana's lip pulled between her teeth as she bit down on it in fear. Looking over at Kie who had now made her way beside her they both shared a look questioning how they were going to get out of this. "I'm here because I want my motherfuckin' money."

That's when all hell broke loose as the drug dealer began taking his anger out on the younger teen, Kiara was quick to jump into action "JJ! JJ!", however, was quickly intercepted by Rafe who picked her up and dragged her away. Seeing her best friend being carried like a rag doll seemed to kick Montana into fight or flight as she quickly ran for the boy who had just been slammed into the cement. "That's what I'm here for!" He screamed before pulling the boy up by his hair and then slamming his face back into the floor. Forcing her fear for the older boy with a gun aside Montana acted on instinct as she shoved him as hard as she could making him stumble cack. 

Montana's distraction had worked as the man's attention quickly turned to her, "Don't hurt him" Her voice was determined but there was clear fear behind it as she held eye contact with him. He took a second to look the girl up and down as recognition once again flickered in his eyes. Letting out a humorous laugh he shook his head before stalking towards her.

"Miss Summers, who knew you liked it rough" He clicked his tongue before licking it over his teeth. "Now you see as much as I'd enjoy spending some time with you," he used the gun to push some stray hair out of her face; repeating the same move he had done when they were on the side of the road. Montana's heart rate picked up again as she squinted her eyes shut trying to think happy thoughts. "I got business to attend to" he tapped her cheek twice with the gun and shoved her into Rafe's open arms.