chapter 6: beautiful sight

A/N: 2.78k FUCKING READS HOLY MOTHER FUCKING HELL.... THANK YOU ALL!!!!2?1?1?3?2?1?2?1!!!!!!!!

Vincent pov:

"So you don't really hide anything  from her?" I asked Rody as I took my shirt off to put on my white t shirt so my aunt wouldn't get suspicious.

"Yeah, she kinda knows everything.." Rody replied, he was putting on his shoes.

"Mm" I just hummed back, I then sat down next to Rody and turned his head to me. "Saturday, the pond, at 5:00 pm, meet me there okay?" I said with no expression.

"What fo-" he said before I cut him off with a 'hush' "just. Be. There" I said raising my eyebrows but still keeping my sleepy eye look.

"Uhm.. okay" he said, he stood up, he was quite wobbly. "Need help?" I asked as I stood up

"N-no it's okay-" Rody said, obviously lying.. "whatever you say, Rody." I said with a slight smile, he then went on to walk. He was halfway across the room and literally tripped over his own feet and fell onto his stomach. "Told you so" I said with a chuckle

"Asshole" he said as he pushed himself up off the ground and sitting on his knees. "Your testing my patience, Rody.." I said, in a joking manner, of course. I mean, I wasn't going to fuck the poor dude again, I already did that.

"Yeah yeah... Just help me up" Rody said with a chuckle
"Fine fine" I replied

~*~

Rody's pov:

oh my god what do I wear!? A suit? Something casual?! I'm going with casual fuck it. As I got dressed my mom walked in. "And where are you going in such a hurry dear?" She asked as she leaned against the door, I then fell over trying to get my shirt on.

I groaned in frustration. "I have to meet Vincent somewhere, it's it's already 4:51!!" I said siting up and putting on my shirt all the way on.

"And when are you supposed to meet him?"

"Five o'clock infront of the pond!!"

"Well ya better hurry up"

"I'm trying-!"

As soon as I got my hoodie on I was out the door, I was literally running, and as soon as I got there, Vince was already there- I wonder what he was doing..

"Hey Vince! Am I late?" I said as I walked over to him.

"Nope, just in time" he said as he walked to me, he then put his hand on my eyes and grabbed my hand, "wha- Vince-"

"Hush"

"I- okay-" I said.

He then sat me down on what i thought was a cloth. I stood correct! He took his hand off of my eyes. "Holy.. shit.." I said as I opened my eyes and it was beautiful... It looked a lil somthin like this :

"So? What do you think?" Vincent said with a chuckle

"I think.. I'm literally in love!!!" I said turning to hug Vincent, I literally almost jumped on him

~*~

As we were packing up it was already a bit dark so I couldn't really see. I'm night blind Soo..

"Thank you, Vince" I said with a smile.
"You're welcome, love" Vincent said as he kissed my cheek.

A/N: AAAAH IM SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG WITH THIS CHAPTER!!! I've been kinda distracted and THERE IS SO MANY READS LIKE HOLY SHIT-??? Also you should follow my twitch:3 : wh0s_clayt0n, you don't have to!

584 words