Double trouble

You walk in between them and grab both of their bulges at the same time, sending a seemingly electric current through the three of you. Vash's eyes close and his head tilts back. Wolfwood's hand steadies himself using your shoulder, as you see that both men enjoy your touch. You tug at Wolfwood's button on his pants and try to unleash his trapped shaft. It springs out when the buttons are released and you instantly grab ahold. He is thick and nearly leaking out of the uncut head. You get down on your knees in front of the men who seem to tower over you.  You pull the skin back and begin lapping up his precum with your tongue. He groans deep as you make sure to look up at him with his head in your mouth.
     You leak your saliva on his shaft and begin stroking it, while turning your attention to Vash, who is shaking with anticipation. You lower his waistband although as he begins to protest. What springs out is a glowing cock with white lines adorning it.
    "S-Sorry I meant to tell you-" but you interrupt his explanation by taking the whole shaft in your mouth to show him you didn't care if it was different. You look up to make eye contact and see that he is smiling back at you. He is thick too but cold to the touch, which gives you a different sensation in the back of your throat.
     You continue to switch between stroking one and sucking the other and soon it becomes evident that you need some attention as well, as a puddle forms underneath where you knelt. Wolfwood sees this and it turns him on so much that he finishes right in your mouth. You then turn to Vash and use that extra lubricant from Wolfwood to suck harder. His cool cock thrusts deep into you and he moans loud. His release cools your mouth and refreshes you as you swallow it. As he recovers you are picked up by Wolfwood and put onto the middle of the bed. He pulls your legs until your rear is barely on the edge of the bed. He gently pulls your sleep shorts off.
     "God you are so wet already." He says before lapping up your juices. You arch your back in pleasure and grip the sheets with your hands. His tongue plays circles around your clit and entrance, driving you mad. Then a finger enters you and curls, hitting that very spot that makes you moan.
     "Nicholas," you whisper. He had never heard you say his name and this excites Wolfwood. He moans into you and vibrates you to your core and you seem like you are close to finishing. From nowhere Vash comes from the head of the bed and kisses you upside down. His tongue moving in much the same way Wolfwood's did, only this was in search of your tongue. Vash lifts your shirt and cups your breast while playing with your nipple.    
     So much going on in so many places and it finally sends you over the edge and you squirt all over Wolfwood's face, while moaning into Vash's mouth. Breathless you lay on the bed, twitching and moaning still.
     "Aw man," Vash says disappointed, "why couldn't that be me?" The sentiment made you smile, although you were too weak to do much else. Wolfwood wipes his face off with his arm and lifts you to the middle of the bed again. He then begins stroking himself close to your entrance, maddening you up once more, while Vash starts sucking on your nipples. Wolfwood then enters you and your body hitches at the feeling, making you shout out again but this time not muffled out by Vash. As Wolfwood strokes come in and out of you, Vash moves his kisses down to your stomach and then lower and lower until he reaches down to your clit. His body hovers over yours and you see his cock glowing in all its beauty right above your face. You take it into your mouth and begin to suck while using your hands to stroke the shaft. His body seems to almost collapse above you from the pleasure but stands strong, while licking you still. He begins to thrust into your throat. Wolfwood and Vash then both exit your body and shuffle themselves around. You are then turned on your stomach as Wolfwood appears in front of you and you feel Vash behind you. Vash licks and kisses your legs and teases you by not kissing where you want him too. You moan in response to the tease while taking Wolfwood's warm cock in your hand again.
     Suddenly you feel fingers enter you and curl down sending you spiraling out of control. You begin to grind his fingers in pleasure and then he switches out to his tongue again, only this time he goes up and licks your ass, which no one had done before this. Vash makes sure to put his fingers in again with his face still between your cheeks and all at once he releases and moves his face under you to lap up your squirt he didn't get a chance to taste earlier. This sends him into a frenzy and he lines himself up to enter you. He strokes in and out and at some point you look back and see his whole body is now glowing like his cock was, with those beautiful white lines. Wolfwood takes your chin and redirects your attention to him, making devious eye contact. You take his cock in your mouth and he thrusts himself into your throat. Both men moan loud now and thrust themselves into you at the same time, making it feel like you are being squished in between them, but for all you cared, you could die like this in pure bliss and pleasure. Then you notice out of the corner of your eye that the men's hands were against one another to help them brace, making a shape like a triangle out of your bodies. This seemed so hot coupled with the stimulation of everything happening that you finally reach your peak again, moaning and vibrating Wolfwood, who finishes in your throat. You tighten around Vash upon finishing, leading him to complete himself inside of you. Both men shake and tremble, then exit you and collapse to your left. You scuttle over breathlessly and lay in between them, petting theirs heads. Everyone lay in silence for a moment to catch their breath.
     "Good teamwork." You say smiling. Wolfwood rolls his eyes and Vash smiles.
     Before long the two start scrambling themselves to get ready, noticing that the sun was coming up. They cleaned you up mostly but before you could get up you fell asleep.
     Your eyes open in a panic to see you were in a new bed next to a girl. You rub the sleep out of your eyes and realize you are back in the bed with Meryl. You have no idea how you got back here. Was it all a dream? You hear a loud knock at the door and Meryl gets up to get herself ready and you both  leave the inn.
     As you leave you look around for Vash and Wolfwood and see them laying their heads down at a table outside of the inn next to a cafe. They both look ragged and tired. Meryl hits both of them in the back of their heads and it wakes them with a startle. They are all arguing but the men quiet themselves when they see you. Vash's eyes soften as he glances at you and looks away while Wolfwood winks at you, sending chills down your spine all over again. Meryl doesn't notice, as she is too busy fussing at them to get up and that if they would have stayed in your room they may have gotten sleep.
     "I doubt that entirely," Wolfwood says while giving you and up and down look. You fluster and start walking out of town and the others follow suit.
     "I guess I can't say much," Meryl starts. "I didn't get good sleep last night anyway. I think that couple next door finally stopped arguing but they certainly made up most of the night. Once they stopped I could finally get to sleep." Vash chokes on the donut he was eating while Wolfwood spits out his water he was drinking. You look straight ahead and smile through your rosy cheeks and the four of you continue your walk through the sandy desert.